/Introduction/

I don't know how long it's been. I don't want to know how long it's been. I just want to get out. I want my friends, my family, my life back. 

I look down and I see my once tanned skin, now a cracked and ghostly pale colour. My fingernails barely exist anymore with me biting them down to the nub with my anxiety and fear. 

Being kept in here has filled me with paranoia and bringing me to the brink of madness. I may not show it on the outside, but I am past falling apart. I have fully given up hope.

The  small bit of power I once had has completely withered away and I have stopped fighting, stopped finding the will to live. 

My hope now is that my pain ends and everything just fades away. I hope that someday I fall asleep and don't wake up because any nightmare would seem like a peaceful dream compared to this one I'm living.

Speaking of dreams and nightmares, they are something I rarely have anymore. Dreams just make the pain worse, even a simple dream of walking outside because I know it is something I may never get to do again.

My thoughts are interrupted when a tray of slob, or what they call "food" is thrown down to the cellar I have been confined in.

Yet another day in my living nightmare.

A/N

I hope you liked the first part of the story. I know it was pretty short but I just wanted to give a little taste of what the story is going to be like. Let me know if you want me to change anything or if you want me to add a cast. Leave any suggestions you could think of, i would loveeeeeee to hear them x

-T