Summery of the past.

The Pineapple sisters, May Pineapple, Marie Pineapple, and Virginia Pineapple, all were born to Chris and Natalia Pineapple, who weren't in a happy marriage. Natalia already had a child, Jade, at the time, but Jade was moved into Natalia's mother's custody. May was born soon after they were married, and 16 months later, Marie was born on Christmas. Then, another 16 months later, Virginia was born. Their parents divorced, and Chris got custody. He would spank them, so they started to like their mom more, who they saw about once or twice a week. Chris got a fiance eventually, who already had 4 children. Madeline, Emily, Tony, and Alexa. She Spanked them too. Even worse, the other children taught the Pineapple sisters things like lying and stealing. Madeline was the mastermind of one of their ventures, and May and Alexa were the only kids not in on it. When they got caught, Madeline was the only one other than Alexa who did not get spanked until she cried. Marie got hit so hard once, that the punishment spoon broke, and all because she broke a silly band. Chris and his fiance broke up, and they lived in their car, at a hotel, and in a church, and the police eventually arrested Chris for some crime, and he moved back to his home state, Idaho. Before that, he told the child services that Natalia was living in a shelter, when he knew that she was living in an apartment with her boyfriend. The Pineapple sisters spent 2 days in foster care before Natalia could get them back. Natalia married her boyfriend, then divorced him 5 years later. Now its been 7 years, and they are 14, 13, and 12 years old.