Music is my life

Her P.O.V (Summer)

I have been trying to right a simple song for 1 year and all i have is You can let you fellings out in a song of what you like and of what you hate. It doesnt matter who you are cause you can do anything. ive been thinking mabey if I finish this song and sing it mabey I can become a famous singer.

His P.O.V (Austin_

Shes so beautiful and I love the way she sings. I dont ever want her to leave shes perfect the way she is. I wish she knew how I felt about her. Mabey I should tell her but how. I know how i will write a song and tell her but how should the song go. 

I like the way you miss behave but thats not why i love you

you make my heart strong just knowing your the one i love

you make my heart skip a beat and i love it but not as much as i love u babe 

do u c me do you c why i like you summer i love you

Her P.O.V. (Summer)

Im so focused on me wanting to being a singer that i havnt talk to my best friend in for ever his name is Austin and hes Australian! I really like him but i dont know how I should tell him grr. Ill just wait till he askes me out but I dont know if he likes me what if he does that means we can get married cause we bothe like eachother wow I hope he does. i should go up to him and say Austin i like you then walk away.

Next day of school

His P.O.V. (Austin)

I c her time to go make my move. (cathes up with summer) Hey summer can I ask u something sure anything thing we are best friends she says will u u mm go out with mm me? omg I thought u would never ask of corse I will says summer jumpig up and down all happy. We here the bell I quickly hug her and we both go to 1st period together witch is language. Then class is over and we go to to our next class and we dont have our cclass together. Then we have lunhch and we go and eat lunch toget her with all out friends and  after that we had to go to our other classes. I was sitting ther drawing in last period and I look at the clock and I see the bell is going to ring and when I look away it rings. 

Her P.O.V. (Summer)

I go to see Austin with my friend Cress.Austin was with Jake and Tyler. It was me and Austin dating, and  Cress and Jake. We all like to hang out we are all best friends. Hey do you guys wanna all go on a tripple date? Everyone says YES in unison. But were at Cress askes? Austin says we all can go to the club on Linon st. Thats sounds fun i say. Austin takes us home and we all get ready. I go home and get in the shower then I put on my dress it is a little above mid thigh and it is silver and sparckles. I put on my silver high heels and then dryed my hair then i curreld it and made it look sexy. Then Austin comes and pickes me up and Jake and Cress are t the club he said as I get in.I say ok and we drive off.

His P.O.V