XANTHRONS~ the clique!

" Dear JOHN ,

I am leaving. So Sorry, could not become a better wife or a better mother. I will be happy with Jolly . He loves me and I love him too , probably more than you . I found my true happiness in him . Please be with Sarah , always!

Take Care,

LOVE

Emma "

This letter , this very letter ,still kept in the side-drawer of my bedroom. Constantly reminds me of that person who left me at the age of three . Since then , this kid was waiting for a mother. Actually, someone who could understand me well .

Today, Emma is happy , in some corner of the globe. Daddy has got engaged to Clara , owner of the Pica~Vista opera hall. She lost her husband in one of the most deadly wars ever, WORLD WAR-II. She and Mike (Her husband) were living in Belgium for ten years. But the soldiers , Despite being neutral at the start of , and its colonial possessions found themselves at war after the country was invaded by German forces on 10 May 1940. After 18 days of fighting in which Belgian forces were pushed back into a small pocket in the north-east of the country, the Belgian military surrendered to the Germans. She lost him there and came to England.

"401.3 km and 249.3 miles remind me only of that bad time. Well now I'll be happy cause I've got a new life " . That's how she exclaims .

 That's how she exclaims

I am happy. Very happy , not because I've to wait for a mother anymore but because the lonely DADDA is going to be blessed with a wife . The one who would love him. Well I do not have any grudges against Emma nor that I am jealous of a new lady in the house but it was just that nobody would give me the happiness I want .

Wales wasn't as bad as I was expecting it to be. We reached Aberystwyth at 10:30 in the morning of the twenty forth with daddy and mom, "Mom ????o-k-a-y!" . It was an apartment with six stories , GLORIA ENCLAVE was written there on the side-board next to the gate. " Flat number 74, on the sixth floor . Ahmm! It's my type", that came from within, the flat was the only shade for the three at that point! I looked into my diary and ticked few things :-

FLAT - 74 ( An unsolved Mystery)
1. Master bedroom √
2. My room √
3. Kitchen √
4. 2 washrooms and bathrooms √
5. verandah √
6. Study √
And there by , the day passed....
We had Lasagna for dinner which was prepared by Mom and wine arrangements by my sweetheart Dadda. Although I was in charge of the murderous pudding , to provide the rest with the delicacy.
After the meal , I rushed back to my room and began unpacking my suitcase and air bags. My accessories , medicines and the so-called cosmetics( which include brands like Johnson's and Maybelline New York). Then, the wardrobe's turn - A girl might expect some fab music with some latest fad like Meghan's - ' the no song' or Swift's -' shake it off!' and clothes high! in the air and then comes out Zara, Moda, Solly , Madame etc. and then the girlly shouting "Oh! why ? On the earth am I the only girl who doesn't have anything to wear!". Two minutes silence and I face the reality, the HARSH reality, mind you. I have clothes from a supermarket like the Win sons and The Simpson's store with the sale upto 50% or flat 40% off . "That's me" I say that to myself ,very often.
"I am ready for the invasion! ".
God knows what Aberystwyth has for us.

The following day was fine. I was busy with my books and the papers I'll be needing once I enter  the university . So at night I decided to write .

DEAR DIARY,

I am exhausted. I do not know what to do .So yes I'm writing.................

God knows what is gonna happen tomorrow. 

First day of college

I am dead

friends?- neva!

love? -nah

All this choosing-wrongs losing ground

Often feeling lost, has brought it out.

But I'm looking for a love, not a heartache
Yes I'm gonna take my time
Even though I know from the handshake
If I wanna make you mine

I am walking blind
Maybe that's a good thing,
Maybe it's a good thing...

That's all,

YOURS FOREVER

sarah :)