Chapter 1

A/N: Everything will be in Kane pov until told other wise. Hope you enjoy.

This is taking place of the dinner.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AJ and dad already told me Khan was coming over for dinner with his mate Ajax. I meet Ajax a few time and his a good guy after you get passed the badass I don't give a shit look and get him to talk to you, you find out his not that bad. He would be good for Khan and Kahn for him.

But there still the fact I was a dick to him after we became teenagers. Before that w use to be good friends and kind of had a crush on him. But then Jason came around I stared hanging out with him, then I got with Stacey and well the was the biggest mistake every. Thing got worst when Khan came out gay. I was happy to hear but with the group of people I hang out with it just got worst for Khan. At the time he was kind of small and will weak. But when the change came and our wolves came out, those who bullied Khan ran from him. He was a Alpha thought and thought. Come to find out his father was a Alpha and Khan was next in line.

Khan was never one for bulling so when he seen someone get bullied he beat the crap out of them, most of the time it was someone from my crew. Then there was Stacey of course, she is and will always be a whore. I know she was and it's a good thing I only slept with her three times since we were together. When people though we were fucking we weren't, she was fucking someone else and I was in my room with my right hand thinking of Khan.

When my birthday came I know Khan was my mate. I told Stacey wasn't my mate, she wanted on last fuck before I go to my really mate. And being in front of my friends I said sure. Some how she got my phone text Khan and we end up in his room. The moment he walked in I felt my whole world stop. But I was a dick to him. I said something and I watched as he packed what stuff he had and walked out.

Then came the reject. That broke my heart. But when I find my phone and seen were the text was still open I went to find Stacey. Jason and her were in my room I beat Jason and told him to stay way and tell the crew the same I got AJ to take care of Stacey.

AJ and Zen stayed the night with me and I told them everything. The next morning Stacey and the crew try talking to me. AJ beat Stacey so bad that doctor try helping her, AJ even beat Jason and told the reason if they keep following those two their going to find themselves without a pack to save them. Jason and Stacey have more or less became the outcast of the pack. But Stacey still following me around.

I heard AJ talking to Khan and her warning him that Stacey was there. Can't she take a hit. "What is that?" I heard someone say. "I'm your mate." I knew that was Stacey. "Like hell, I Taylor Black reject you Stacy what ever you last name is. Now be gone." I had to hold in my laugh. That was different. Black I know that name, yeah its Vale Black, this must be his little brother that he talks about. "But we are made for each other." I heard Stacey told him. "So your going to use the same line on me that you used on Kane wow. How many other guys have you told that to. Better yet I don't want to know. Beside I'm gay." Taylor told her. After hearing the gay part a part of me was happy to hear. "Your gay. How could I end up with a gay mate. I accept your reject you freak." By that time I walked in the room. "Kane we can be mate again My first one is gay. So I reject him. We can be together." Lying Whore I though. "I told you before leave me alone we were never mates. I can't believe I would ever think we were. Beside you showed your true self the night at my birthday, when I was got reject you went to Jason and fucked him so go to him and fuck him." I told her. "I can't he has a mate now. Most of the guy I fuck do and the others left." Wow was all I could think. By that time mom stepped in. "Stacey I called you parents they are on their way. Get packed and leave this grounds you have be ban from this pack." mom told her.

Stacey just ran out of there. "Thank god she left." Taylor said. He turn to go sit down when he ran into me. "Sorry I wasn't watching were I was going." Taylor told me. The old Kane would yell and beat the crap out of. But I didn't. "Its fine." I offer him my hand to helped him up. When his hand touch my I felt it and how he looked he felt it to. We pulled our hand back. I looked away from him. "I need to talk to Khan for a min." Khan said. He knows, I know he knows.

We went out back. "I just want to say sorry for everything that I did to. And what I did to you on our birthday." I told him. "Its fine. It lead me to Ajax. Beside I don't think we were meant to be mates any ways. Unlike Taylor and you." I knew what he means. The reject wasn't as bad as it should have been. "You saw that?" "Yea, take care of him. Heads up his a hand fully." He said laughing "Yeah I can tell. I heard him reject Stacey." I said laughing a little "We should head back in." I said. I sat beside Taylor.

The whole dinner he watched me, didn't say a word just watched me. I didn't mind. Before they left I got him alone. "I know you heard everything I did to Khan, but I just want you to know I've changed and I would like to show you that. So would you like to go out some time." I asked him. By the look on his face I can tell he's going to make me work for it. "We'll see." he told me. We gave each other numbers. I just hope he calls me.

I really want to show him I'm not that guy any more.