Harry's angels

It was cold and dark, the air was musky and thick i was so drained and tired. I hear rustling upstairs and my eyes roll open wide with fright, i start silently crying dreading whats to come. My dad stumbles down the stairs eyes blood shot with busted knuckles. Those knuckles beat me everyday, I'm not surprised about their horrid condition.

My daughter quickly crawls to my side and sits in front of me trying to protect me from what she witnesses every night. Her name is Darcy she has bright green eyes pale skin with rosy cheeks, soft pink lips and soft brown curls, I love her so much, but the day my dad dares to put his filthy hand on her will be the end of his days. If only she knew that no matter how hard she tries to protect me it wont be enough. "Get up, bitch!!" He yelled in my face his breathe reeking with liquor.

"Darcy go back to the corner, close your eyes and cover your ears" " naw i dont want tew gow" she whimpered. "It's okay baby, everything will be fine."

"Get up!!" He screams in my face, he picks me up from my frail bony arms and bashes my limp body across the brick wall. I feel warm liquid start trickling down my face. My blood is rushing to my head, hear beating so fast. I start shaking violently, before i know it everything is balck. The last thing i hear, being the constant screams from darcy.