00. start

LEE SUNHEE is a model

LEE SUNHEE is a model. discovered at the age of sixteen at a local market, sunhee's life began to change for the better (and for the worse). in just under three years, sunhee had been thrust into a world she had never once encountered and she began to take it on by storm. sunhee was soon seen on magazine covers and spreads, and she coveted every single one of them and directly sent them back to her family in daegu. sunhee is constantly sweet, always greeting others with a smile. her mom tells her horror stories of girls who get scammed in the industry for being to nice to or too sweet. sunhee takes this to heart and the sweet shy girl that was found in the market is no more. sunhee is now guarded and wary, to the point making the public eye label her as the reigning ice queen.

PARK JIMIN is the kind of person who appreciated the beauty of anything and everything. jimin preferred working behind the scenes, and that was a constant fixture in his life. he quit college after its first week, and he found himself desperate for money and answering a lost flyer he found in the courtyard. he stayed up all night researching and studying and the next day he got the job. he couldn't believe it, he park jimin, a twenty-one year old man who didn't know the difference between concealer and bronzer, found himself as a working makeup artist who thought nothing of his job, he was just painting faces for quick cash. he soon began to see the intricate beauty in what he was doing, what he was portraying on each models faces, it was beautiful and he loved it.

authors note: yo, this is my new fic i'm excited to be writing it whoot whoot