PG(ish) Version

Kelly looks at me with a smirk as I run my hands down her body, she looks at me as she lets out a soft moan from my touch. Then I lower my head towards her's, my lips then meets her neck and she holds in her moan as she lifts her head up so I can have more room to kiss her soft but metally neck. My hands meet her hips, my fingers then press against her soft gluteus (lol so comedy). She bites her lips as she lets out a shaky sigh of pleasure.

Her wings extend out as she grips on of her hands on my chest plate and the other hand on my waist as I continue to kiss her neck. She then starts to unbuckle my armor as my lips leaves her neck. I look at her as I smile when I feel the cold air hitting my skin. She looks at me with a smile as she starts to rub her hand against the big lump in my under glove. I look at her with a smirk as I squeeze her ass. She flinches a little to my actions as she smirks. She then starts to lower my underglove

I look at her with a smile as she takes out my dick. She wraps her fingers around it as she rubs it against her crotch. I let out a grunt or two as she slides my big friend into her vagina. Her moan fills the room as I start to move my his up and down. A tear rolls down her cheek as the pleasure fills her whole body. I increase the speed of the thrust as I grip onto her the back of her waist. She looks at me with pleasure in her eyes as she lets out a moan.

I start to lift Kelly's so it can be easier to do my thing (so fucken hard to keep it pg)she lets out her sounds of pleasure as her womanly fluids leaves her. I give a smirk as I feel her warm fluids (there are other was I can say this fluid). I then push my dick as far as I could in her,Kelly screams in pleasure as my 'friend' goes deeper in her. She then pulls me closer to her as she whispers something in my ear then she kisses me deeply. My eyes goes wide at what she said as her lips touch mine.

Kelly releases the kiss but her teeth get a hold of my bottom lip, she looks at me with a wink then she releases my lip. I look at her with a smirk as the speed of my thrust increases. Her moan grows louder as she holds onto my back. I then let out a loud grunt and I shove my dick in her as far as I could as my 'fluid' fills her insides. She screams in pleasure as she lets go of my back and lays back, she is breathing heavily as she closes her eyes and her tongue is sticking out.

I then take my dick out from inside her and the fluid flows out from her, she lets a quick moan as I do so. I take a deep breathe ad I look over at you and smiles. I then sit next to her and I place kelly ontop of my lap as I place my hand over her vagina so you cant see it. Kelly then hides her face in my neck as she wraps her arms around my neck.