I n f o + D i s c l a i m e r

It's basically a huge list of musical suggestions.

-----

**I've arranged the compiled list in alphabetical order according to the artist's first name/first word of the band's name.**

-----

D i s c l a i m e r

Currently, the lists of recommendations are quite short, but that is only due to the fact that I've just started. Some letters do not have any songs yet and I apologize. But I hope to soon change that. As I explore more music, the lists will become longer. So far, though, I've already entered multiple songs titles and artists! It may not seem like it, but I assure you.

Also, I've tried to make these songs vary. I didn't want them all to be the same genre because that'd only appeal to a certain audience. This way, I can try and please as many of you as I can!

-----

Throughout these lists, you may come across a few songs that have this next to it: (**no lyrics**)
This simply means that the song is solely instrumental.

-----

Last but certainly not least...
Please, Please, PLEASE
send your own suggestions and recommendations.
It'd be very helpful and I'm always open to hear about new songs.

-----

Now, without further ado, I, _seepingsuns_, present to you:

Music Recommendations!