Chapter 1

This book is about everything I hate...

#1 Family holidays

The other day i went on a family holiday with 8 other people, my mum, dad, nan, grandad, aunt, step uncle and two cousins, Oli and Alex. There are many problems with this croud of people because some of them just annoy me to the point that I just want to high five them in the face with a chair. Oli is 17 and Alex is 15 and everyone in my whole fucking family thinks that they are bloody perfect. They are from south Hampshire and are quite well off they both have the new iPhone 5s and ipads and always wear designer clothes such as jack wills, Ralph lorrene, Abercrombie and Fitch and holister. They say that superdry is chavy and I am not rich but I can afford superdry and I don't have enough money to afford what they wear, they are calling me chavy which is not really offensive because I come from thanet which is a pretty chavy place but it just pisses me off how they can just dismiss someone as chavy just by looking at what they are wearing.

Also their mum (my aunt) just can't sit still when I would be quite happy sitting in the villa next to my best friend the WiFi hub writing on wattpad or watching videos on YouTube, but oh no that is way too easy for auntie Julie (my aunt) I always have leave the WiFi. We have to always go to the beach or a cafe or walk down to the incredibly tiny boring town away from WiFi away from wattpad away from YouTube and away from every social network site possible, you are probably thinking izzy why not take your phone then you can do all those things. Well dear reader my phone is shit its a Nokia lumia 900 and I can't download any apps at all. Also because im in a foreign country it means that my network provider (shitty old Tesco) can charge me extortionate amounts of money just to text or even use the fucking internet.

My nan and grandad are lovely people but they do have their issues. They treat my cousins like they are the fucking kings of the bloody word and I can't stand it. For instance I would ask my nan if I could have a drink she would say go get it your self, now this would be fine if she did the same thing to Oli and Alex, they would say "nanny can I have a drink please please please" and there would be me in the corner like omfg I hate these people, but of course because Oli and Alex are the perfect children nan goes and gets them a fucking drink.