Heart's Momentum

Prologue

**********

Her eyes worn off with burden towing her heavy weight to the dressing table as she sees that pale-looking face still stained of the yesterday mark. Fair slender long fingers ran down the rim of the brownish craved ends while her breathing caught every tear that were swelling at the edge of her eyes.

"J-John." Her voice was soft like it would have been folded off with numerous of torments as she looked at the picture caught in the rim of the photo-frame before her new day today would start another endless flow of crying again.

Ding Dong.

The doorbell alarmed her thoughts as she looked up at the main door that was in sight just a path away from the bedroom. Waving up the silk coat she would have worn it at home as her legs brought her to the washroom at the side. Droplets of water sprinkled onto the face as she caught her hands crawling for the toothbrush that was lying at the side of the basin. Few minutes before she had checked herself a second time, her steps would have managed to the door.

Grabbing tightly of the knob caught with the unseeingly courage she had left, her eyes waited to met those that were waiting for her at the other side.

"Good Afternoon, Mrs. Cheng. I'm the agent that your husband had contacted with. My name is Jolene. Is your husband in?"A lady in a bubbly bliss carrying with her as she smiled not even with the pinkish cherry lips but the eyes that blew off a lovely attitude she had.

Screening down the attire of hers, Kathy took a second before she would understand her reasons to be here. It would not be that woman feigning off to grab any evidence she would need in threats. Kathy had seen the woman and she is a big gap difference from the bubbly lady that is standing right in front of her now.

In her life now that she is expecting will she never forget those pair of eyes staring at her straight without the guilt that woman should be wearing of. At the glimpse when John put her in this situation she will never want it, her heart's momentum changed.