Endless moments-A Cameron Dallas fanfiction

Hi guys!

So this is a fanfiction about the famous viner Cameron Dallas. Here's some of the characters and who I picture them to look like. :)

Hannah-Selena Gomez

Cameron- as himself

Nash (Hannah's twin brother)-As himself

Destiny (Hannah's best friend)-Kendall Jenner

And the magcon boys- As themself :)

Hope you enjoy the first chapter, and I just wanted to say that I'm sorry if my english is the worst, I'm from Sweden so yeeeh...

Okay, heres the first chapter!

Don't forget to comment what you guys thought of this chapter, and also vote and save it in your readings so you can get a notification when the next chapter is up! :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 1-You are such a dork sometimes, you know that?

Hannah's POV

''So I'll pick you up in 10 minutes, okay? xo''

*Destiny*

''Sure! xo''

*Hannah*

Once I was finally done packing my bag I heard a car honking outside of my house. I realised it was Destiny and started running down the staires.

Before I went outside I took a last look in the mirror. I was wearing a floral crop top, jeans shorts and some cute sandals. My hair was in a messy bun and the only makeup I was wearing was waterproof makeup.

When we we're driving down the road our favourite song came on the radio. All night by Icona Pop was blasting and we literally screamd. Both of us love Icona Pop and last summer we were at one of their concerts.

When we finally arrived at the beach it was very hot outside, about 90 degrees, which meant that there were lots of people. We laid out our towels and laid down.

'' I'm so excited for this summer, I can't believe we're going Magcon with Nash!''

Oh, did I tell you that my brother is the famous Nash Grier from Vine? Yupp, it can be a kind of annoying sometimes when all of the girls are screaming and wants to take pictures with him all the time, but I'm not complaining when he brings home all of his hot vine friends.

His best friend is Cameron Dallas, who is also very big on vine. Me and Cameron know each other quite well, probably since he's at our house 24/7. Me and my brother have a very good relationship, I think it's because we're twins and we get along very well.

I laughed at Destiny , I don't know why she still fangirls when she meets Nash , they have known each other for atleast a year now. If I have to be honest , I also look forward to Magcon , or more to be with Cameron. Cameron is the most nicest , kindest , funniest , hottest and sweetest guy I've ever met. In other words, he's perfect.

After we bathed and sunbathed all day , we decided to go home again .

Destiny dropped me off at my house and I started to walk up to my house until I saw Cameron's car standing in the driveway. I got a great feeling in my body and I was a little nervous.

When I opened the door I saw Cameron and Nash sitting and playing videogames .

''Hey Cameron , what a surprise to see you here!'' I said sarcastically.

''Hannah!'' Cameron screamed and ran up to me .

He lifted me up and spun me around .

I got butterflies in my stomach , it was absolutely perfect .

It felt like forever until he put me down again, it was a perfect moment that I probably would be laying in bed and thinking about all night. I can't be the only one doing that, right?

'' What was that for?'' I asked Cameron while laughing.

''Because I know you love it when I'm here'' Cameron said teasefull.

''Where 's mom?'' I asked Nash, who hasn't even looked at me, just starring at the tv. He's such a nerd haha.

''She's working late tonight, she will be back home tomorrow at lunch. She left food that we can heat in the microwave'' Nash answered and finally tooked his eyes of the tv.

I went to the fridge and put the food in the microwave. I was starving since I haven't had any food since 1am. I asked if Cameron was going to eat here, because then I would have to make food for him too.

''Of course ma'dame.'' Cameron answered with a horrible british accent. He knows that i love british boys, but that accent sounded more like he had something stuck in his throat, if that even made any sense.

When we finished eating, I went up to my room and went onto twitter.

''@camerondallas has mentioned you in a tweet'' came up on the screen and I clicked on the link.

@camerondallas:''@hannah grier thanks for dinner you little poop head haha, love youuu''

I smiled a little to myself, and decided to tweet something back.

@hannah grier:'' @camerondallas You are such a dork sometimes, you know that? ;)''

After I had been on my computer for a while I felt my eyelids getting heavier and heavier, so I decided to close them and fall asleep.

---------------------------------------------

Okay so this chapter sucked, I promise to get better!

Until next time,

Xoxo-Clara