Bitter Sweet

Pleas VOTE VOTE VOTE................VOTE!!!!!!!!

Enjoy  

He was on top of me again.

I don’t try to stop him anymore or beg and cry for that matter.  I know he won’t, he would just beat me till I stop screaming and continue to assault me. I learned that the hard way. For four months I fought and fought him until we where both bleeding, me more than him of course. He would come in twice a week and he would leave with scratches and bite marks on his body. He would come into my cell and try to rap me and I would scream bloody murder, scratch, kick, bite anywhere I can reach and make it imposable for him to do anything. He left me alone after that. Thats where I was wrong. I had thought I had won but then he came back. Not alone this time but with two tough looking guards. They were both buff and not even like that cute buff. It’s more of that ugly meaty buff dudes that have like no nicks.

Compared to them he looked like a child. He had light tanned skin with what looked like tattoo’s everywhere. He had a bony face with too Meany edges to it. He smelled horrible, Like cigarettes, beer and dirt  He sounded Latin or somewhere from South America. They would speak a lot of Spanish around me and when they did speak English it was heavy and dripping with an accent.

He looked me straight in the eye that day and said “We can do this the hard way or the easy way. Either way I’m going to win.”

I lost that day.

“So what’s the point” I thought as he kept on going and going.  

“Oh yeah” he moans “What’s my name Faith? Say my name.”

“Darck.” I say with no emotion showing in my voice.

He grunts and breaths harder as he say’s “Your all mine and you belong to me”.

I don’t say anything back. He has said the same thing to me over a hundred times. In a crazy twisted way he actually thinks I’m his and I belong to him like a watch belongs to someone.

It’s times like these that I like to zoon out and think about my pack.  “God I miss them” I think as I realize I have been stuck in this God forsaken place for 2 years now. Your probably wondering what I can possibly have done to end up here.

Well It all began two years ago………………….

Ha sorry if I left you with a cliffhanger but I want to know what you think so the next chapter can be oh so much better. Vote and comment!!!