Chapter 1.(September 4, 2015)

"Good morning class, as you can see, a new student has joined us today. Young lady could you stand and introduce yourself to the class? " yes the teacher was talking to me, I quickly stood to my feet shaking like hell! I look around nervously as I stuttered out
" M-my name i-is , ANGEL BRAR!!" when everyone started laughing I realized that I've screamed my name out really loud. I run full speed out of class not knowing where I was heading, I suddenly bump into something and fall flat on my butt, I look up to see a beautiful blonde , her lips were full and covered in pink lipstick, her eyes were bright and big the colour was blue, she had a perfect body which was skinny and curvy. She flung her long blonde hair over her shoulder and smiled at me, then she held out her hand and helped me up, "Hi, I'm Angelic Raison, are you lost?" she asked, I quickly reply , " No, I just left class, I'm.. um Angel" she nodded and say, "okay Angel I gotta get to class, so what class you doing now?" I answer , "3c9 its my home room but I'm not going back in there" she looks at me confused then say, "it's my home room too, just come with me, I'll walk with you" she smiles and take my hand, we both walk to class.

~~*******~~

Everyone looks at me immediately, a few of them giggled the others just stared, not at me but at Angelic, I then noticed someone that I didn't see a few minutes ago before I ran out of class like an idiot, I walked to my seat and sat beside the person, he was a really toned body guy, his hair was blonde, his were FUCKING GREEN!! my favourite eye colour, his skin was tanned and his jaw was perfectly square, suddenly he bit his small lips and looked at me, I quickly look down at my book and pick up my pen pretend to be writing, "hey, I know you aren't writing" I kept my head down until the home room session was done. I literally ran out of class, I stopped at my locker and grab out my Math book. I closed my locker and turn and to see the guy from class, he smirked practically looking down at me, because of his height he had to look down, I rolled my eyes ready to walk away, when I feel him gently push me to my locker, then trapping me with his large muscled arms. "Hey, Sunshine.." he whispered in my ears, I swallowed hard and closed my eyes hoping when I opened them he was gone. When I opened my eyes he started laughing, then say, "Are you crushing on me? Sunshine..?" Seriously we basically just fucking met , I sigh out loud and he spoke again, "Sunshine we just met" suddenly I had the urge to knee him in his groin. I then looked at him now realizing his face was now serious, he then said, " aren't you gonna talk?" I shook my head saying no, he hissed and walked away. Finally!! Angelic immediately walked up to me and ask, "W-what was that?" I shrug and say, "he just appeared in front of me and was basically begging me to talk to him" she laughed then said, "okay, listen hun stay away from him he's nothing but trouble" I nod and we both walked to Math class.

~~*******~~

I took my seat, which was beside Angelic, lucky for me, the dick head (guy from home room) was not in my class.

~~*******~~

I walk out the school door bumping into something hard, I didn't fall though I only stumbled back, I looked up to see dick head (guy from home room) , I rolled my I and say, "What? Who are you? Do you know me? Are you my sta-" he smashed his lips into mine, kissing me harshly, as I was ready to push him away he pulled away, then he said, "I'm the bad boy of the school" he smirked and walk away leaving me wondering.

||• I know it's probly boring or too short, but continue reading. It's just the begging and the begging is always boring so please continue reading give my story a chance. I think you'll love it when you know the other characters. The person above is Angelic. I'll put up the mystery guy next chapter.

>>>>lots of love<<<< •||