This Is For You

18 year old Sydney looked away from the bloody scene in front of her, she just couldn't stand watching the gross scene when Catherine tried opening the refrigerator door but was brutally attacked by the star of the film John who was the murderer but acted as one of the teenage kids who were all blackmailed to have "dinner" at the stupidly big mansion. Even though the movie was all gory and bloody and Sydney was more lace and satin dress type of girl on the outside she couldn't stop herself from watching horror movies. Sydney heard a small quiet knock on her door, she stood up excitedly and walked over towards the door. She unlocked to dead lock and opened the door with a tug. In front of her stood her favorite person wondering the Earth: Evan. Sydney instructed Evan to come in and enjoy a cup of tea for the last time they were going to be together. Tea was their signature beverage, when they first met in sixth grade at a small school Evan told her that real people don't drink tea, ever since then Sydney just kinda stuck to Evan. Evan the, gay? kid. No one really knew; including Evan himself. The day carried on with Evan. Fatty food and Netflix, Sydney knew she would never see Evan again, she knew when he got into his car, this would be the end, never again would Evan and Sydney the unbreakable duo speak or make contact for the rest of their lives, if the whole plan worked out perfectly; guess like Sydney will have to wait and see.

Sydney knew she loved Evan. Was it friendship love? Or real love? It was too early to tell, and he could never love her. For who could love a monster?

Evan hugged Sydney for the last time

in a very long time, hopefully forever, can't be too sure though, as Sydney hugged Evan back she knew what she was about to do when the door shut behind him, was sick, twisted, unkind, and purely horrible, but she knew it was the right thing to do.

Sydney finally pulled away saying four words that she meant with all her heart "I love you Evan."

Evan just nodded in agreement.

"We should do this again Sydles, except next time we should watch a different movie, god I'm tired of the same old horror movies!" Evan explained with a giggle.

"Ha not a chance." Sydney replied with a smirk.

"Well then I'm outta here." Evan said in a joking madder but truthfully. They hugged one final time. Evan slid on his shoes, took in the smell of the nearby ocean, ran right out of the Lincoln City town house, and dodged the cold shimmery Oregon rain until he reached his new shiny grey Mercedes.

Sydney waved once he reached his car and slammed her front door shut. She peered through the window as he drove off. This was it she whispered to herself.

"It's time." She repeated in her head over and over again very slowly, as she dragged her nervous limp body over to her kitchen.

Sydney stumbled through her knife drawer looking for the right one. Shiny as the midnight moon, she picked up a knife looked down towards her stomach, took one of her final breaths as she whispered,

"This is for you."

A/N

Hi! Thank you SO much for reading that! I really hope you liked it! Comment and vote please? I'll love you forever!

Xo xo