First Time (Jack Harries fan fiction) a bit dirty ;)

Hey guys! So this is my very first fan fiction and hope you guys like it! I know this story might be crappy but I really hope you guys like them! thanks for reading my story! SPREAD THE LOVE!! ;)

I was walking down the streets thinking about my old friend, Jack Harries and his twin brother, Finn Harries. We knew each other's since forever! We've been best friends.

We haven't Been talking after I moved to LA at the age of 9. I can still remember the cheeky smiles they give me everytime we talk. Their green and puffy eyes are just gorgeous! I can't believe it's already been 9 years since we lost contact with each other! Gosh! I miss them so much!

Suddenly, I got a text message from Jack. A smile spread across my face. He texted:

"Hey Tina! I know we haven't talked for a long time but I miss you so so so much! I am going to LA to shoot a video with Connor Franta. Maybe we could meet up some time next week?"

I quickly texted back:

" I missed you too Jack!! I am really glad you can come to LA and visit me! See you next week!"

Tina's POV:

Gee.. I really don't know what I should wear to greet Jack and his twin brother Finn! We haven't seen each other for 9 years! I am really nervous to see them.

Did they change a lot? Do they actually miss me? I was really nervous until I got another text from Jack.

He texted:

"Getting on the plane to LA! Cya in 1 and a half day! ;) already missed you."

I texted back:

" oh okay! I will go and pick you guys up! I miss u too~ really excited to see you!"

OMFGGGGG!!!! I am finally going to get to meet my best friend that I lost contact with for soooo long! Tears were about to run down my cheeks when I stopped it. I was thinking. Be a confident girl.

The next day:
I woke up and got a text from Jack saying 1 more hour till they arrive at the airport. I was really excited! I quickly dressed up and went down stairs to have a nice breakfast. I was thinking about them all night! How excited I am to meet them!

1 hour pasted by:

I was sitting on the couch staring at my tv feeling bored and suddenly, I got a text message from Jack saying they have arrived at the airport! Can't wait to see them!

End of chapter 1:

HEY GUYS HOPE U GUYS LIKE THE FIRST CHAPTER! Sorry if there are no actions yet! ;) but there will be action GARENTEED! IF YOU LIKE THEM, PLEASE COMMENT AND GIVE ME SOME TIPS AND IDEAS FOR WRITING THIS STORY! COMMENT BUT NO HATE! Tell me if you want me to continue the story. THX I will update the story I promise!