The Jealousy Game

CHAPTER 1 : THE BEGINNING 

I remembered it clearly. The way she had her body positioned. Her face , etched in ecstasy. Her arms , gripping the sheets as if to tear it. Her legs wrapped tightly around his lower half , wanting him to finish in her . Her silky voice rang loud and clear with a name that wasn't my own.ADAM. That name still haunts me to this very day.

" BEEP,BEEP. BEEP,BEEP"groan. My hand swept the area in search of my night-stand to stop the dreaded ringing.This is how i wake up every morning, the same dream every night for six years.AMY.Somehow that long legged blonde had me ,Cole Mason , thinkinking about her 24\7 .I have a conference in Miami for and a few other meetings.

i had a quick workout, a short breakfast and a nice cold long shower.It had become a routine to jerk off in the shower to images of Amy.Miami is a 1 hr flight from Florida where i live in one of the 5 star hotels that I own.I dressed in a white dress shirt with 2 buttons undone ,a long black pants and balack leather jacket.I was brushing my caramel brown  and black hair hwen my butler and family friend ,Joe said "Sir, your Range Rover is ready for your trip to Florida"." I'll be there in 2 mins ,Joe just let me get a cup of coffee to go.Oh and you can take the rest of the month off since I won't be here",I yelled turning my attention to my still brewing coffee.

My flight had left early, I sat next to a gorgeous brunette ,her light caramel compliction helped bring out her stunning chocolaty eyes, her business suit was serious and sexy showing off her curves. Her face was vaguely familiar but I just couldn't place it she must think I'm wierd for staring at her for 2mins." Excuse me , ma'am but do I know you from somewhere," I asked."Ohh I don't believe we've met ,sir but my name is Rayana Jordon. I own Jordon Co. Firms Ltd.," she replied. " Nice to meet you I'm Cole Mason C.E.O. of Mason Enterprise Co. I'm guessing your going to meet with the board of directers this morning?",I asked politely. "Yeah I've got some firms their interested in and you I'm guessing are going to look at real etate ,correct?" she asked smiling at me.

We hit it off imediately we talked straight until we landed and we stayed at the same hotel and then went out for brunch before going to the conference.