SHOT 1

Hello this is VHM signing in with a few shots FF....This is a mystery and as episode proceeds everything will be revealed...so please bear with me ........and i hope the readers will support me the same way as they did earlier....!!!

Here we go .....

The Oberoi Mansion (OM) came to halt when Shivaay shouted "What?" and collapsed ....everyone rushed towards the living room where they Shivaay was deterred and broken....no one knew what happened that Great Wall of Shivaay was in such a state....

Om and Rudy picked him up and tried to bring him into senses but their efforts were turning fugile...Shivaay was crying uncontrollably ..a never seen situation and everyone were tensed to peaks now....

Finally Om and Rudra shook him harder and he looked them with pale and reddened eyes...Om immeadiately asked what happened to which Shivaay just said "ANIKA"....

Rudra was becoming restless by now and said " bhayya please say something ..is Bhabhi fine? Why are you crying? Please let us know? I beg you? "

Rudra was about to say something more when ACP Randhawa entered and said "He will not be able to say anything now...I will let you know"

OmRu were furious to see him after what all he did and went in a rage but controlled themselves as ACP was wearing uniform and was in duty...Om desperately asked " Don't you make puzzles tell me what happened?"

ACP smirked and said " Your Bhayya has lost something very precious"...

Rudra was enraged and said " He is our bhayya and he can never loose ...say it straight whatever you want to say?"

ACP continued " ANIKA ..i mean your ANIKA Bhabhi is no more...she lost her life ..."

OmRu couldn't digest what he said and forgot he was officer in duty and held his collar saying"How dare you say such nonsense...this cannot happen"

ACP let their hands down and said "I will not arrest you for holding my collar when I am in duty because you are in a very bad situation...but let me tell you whatever I said now is the truth...the body will be arriving to OM in a short while...we have identified and did all necessary checks....I am sorry for your loss as a police officer...out of duty I am happy for your loss"

Every member of Oberoi Family were shell shocked and without their knowledge lost their strength and sat down crying .... A dark cloud of unhappiness bursted in OM....

After sometime body of ANIKA was bought to OM and Shivaay at once runned to the body ..however his inner instinct which identified Anika's presence didn't allow him to believe it was actually Anika who died...so he didn't wish to see whose dead body it was....but he did and his expression changed...

Rest Oberoi members did see the body and were shocked to see ...it was indeed Anika...OmRu ran to Shivaay to ask him to look at Anika for the last time....

Shivaay shouted " I can always feel the presence of Anika when she is around and now I am sure this is not Anika...she is someone else but definitely not Anika...she promised me ..yes she made a Pinky promise of not letting me live alone saying hse will always be there for me in my birth and death too...trust me ...she is not Anika"

Dadi, Pinky and Jhanvi went upto him to make him understand but Shivaay was adamant...he left to his room and closed the door....time was passing by and OmRu came back to Shivaay and forcibly thrashed the door of Shivaay's room...Om angrily said "Shivaay we too are in the same state as you are in ....she was your wife but she is our Bhabhi and prior to that she is our best friend...we have failed to save her but we cannot let her leave as an orphan...we need to do the final rites...so don't be adamant ...just come now...you are supposed to do this..."