wonderwalls

My mind begins to wander as I stare into the empty sky, trying to forget the world. A star begins to blaze bright, twinkling through the darkness. My eyes get heavy, my body feels weightless. I hear someone calling my name, but I brush it off as my imagination. When I open my eyes next, I’m in a new world, a bright and beautiful wonderland, much unlike my own. There are strange colors everywhere, amazing animals and many things I have never seen before. I turn around to find who was calling my name, but I find no one. I listen carefully, and follow the sweet whisper of the purple trees ahead of me. Smoke begins a brew between the woods, it smells sweet as candy. Such a strange place, so delightfully beautiful and wondrous. I wonder if this is paradise, the beautifully amazing place you go once you die, or if I took a little too much marijuana. Something moves beneath me, I jump in surprise. A little creature, no more then 3 feet tall, emerges from beneath a pile of rocks. It has orange scales, a purple mane down the back of its neck. It looks as if it was a small dragon, but that can't be. Its eyes shone bright, an amazing pastel purple. There was a rumbling off in the distance, and the creature scurried off. I decided to head near the smoke and away from the rumble, it seemed the safest way. As I walked, everything seemed very odd. Trees were tipped sideways and slightly hovering, interesting creatures flew above and around my head. I decided to sit upon a very large flower; it looked the safest to rest. I soon dozed off, and awoke to emerald green eyes shining into mine. As soon as my eyes opened I saw the figure stumble backwards. He was beautiful.