I Want You To Want Me

I.

This was their third trip to the cinema, and this time Alex had chosen the movie. They're halfway through "Talk To Her" when Alex leans in, breath hot against Piper's ear as she whispers: "Hey, Pipes."

Piper can't help but grin; the nickname is still fresh enough to be cute, endearing.

Seconds pass before Alex breaks the cinema-screen silence for a second time, and Piper feels Alex smile against her skin when she speaks again. "I want to fuck you."

A shiver runs through Piper like electricity, her schoolgirl-innocent grin becoming a picture-perfect presentation of shock for a split second before she regains her composure. Alex's hand is on her thigh, moving in meandering lines towards the apex of her jeans, pausing every few seconds to nudge her legs a little further apart.

"I want to taste you."

Piper's breath hitches, her eyes still firmly fixed on the screen as she refuses to give Alex the satisfaction Piper knows she's seeking. Alex's tongue traces the shell of her ear, almost casually.

"I want to feel you."

Piper sinks her teeth into her bottom lip; Alex's fingers are now pressing against the denim stitching above her clit, and Piper has to fight to stay in her seat, squirming in place as surreptitiously as she can.
The next line comes like a command, and it's obvious that Alex appreciates the challenge Piper is providing.

"I want you to cum for me."

The blonde finds herself involuntarily grinding against her girlfriend's hand, gripping the cinema seat's armrests as though they have to power to ground her. Nothing does, not when Alex takes the lead. Piper has learnt this already.

Teeth tug at her earlobe as Alex laughs softly. Neither of them cared how the movie ended, only what the night now held for them.

"Come home with me."

Piper didn't pause to reply, taking Alex's hand and following her through the fire exit into the alley outside.

II.

Carol Chapman had a habit of calling at the worst possible moment, and rarely with any real reason at all.

It was ten thirty in the morning, and Piper had climbed over Alex's somnolent form and out onto the hotel balcony - phone in hand - sliding the glass door closed to keep the sound of the sea from reaching her sleeping girlfriend. Warmed by the summer sun, Piper sighed as her mother divulged in great detail the scandal surrounding the daughter of a family friend.

"Surely it's up to her who she sleeps with, right?" Piper's question tests the waters gently; she is largely asking for herself. Her mother still has no idea about Alex, and it would be easier to maintain the mysticism.

As though answering her thoughts, the brunette appeared, slinking out of the darkened bedroom and into the sunshine, wearing nothing but a faded t-shirt and last night's underwear.

Piper mouths a good morning and Alex kisses her, lips quiet as the blonde holds her mobile away from their embrace.

The kiss concluded, Piper continues the conversation, all rolling eyes and exasperated expressions as her mother keeps talking. "Yes Mom, I'm eating fine."

Alex, smiling, presses Piper back against the balustrade of the balcony, pushing away protestations with a mischievous glint in her eye.

Piper's eyes are wide as she mouths at her girlfriend. What are you doing?