You And I.

I dropped my textbooks as he gripped my shoulders and pinned me to the lockers.

"Where you going?" he asked as his soft long sleeved white shirt brushed up against my head.

I looked up at his perfect chiseled face and beautiful sparkling eyes that seemed to reflect me like a ripple in the clear ocean water.

He looked down at me and smiled showing his perfect white teeth as he lightly stroked his finger up my arm.

I relaxingly leaned against the lockers calmly looking at him while biting my lip.

He then slowly pressed his nose, then lips to mine.

He pulled away from the kiss as he bit his lip and leaned his hand against the locker beside me smiling.

I stand there as he silently giggles to himself.

"Can I help you?" I asked tucking my hair behind my ear.

"Well now that you mention it" he said mysteriously moving closer to me, still smiling, intertwining his fingers with mine.

"What do you need help with harry?" I said whispering in his ear making his breathing heavy.

He moved his head even closer to mine, cupping my cheeks with his hands and gently kissing my forehead.

I closed my eyes relaxing even more.

He pulled away staring at me with his loving eyes as I look up at him as our eyes interlock.

"I love you" he said with a hushed voice.

"I love you too" I said as my heart fluttered.

I leaned closer to him and pressed my lips against his and he kissed back. We've never done this before, yeah we've kissed before but this time was different.

This moment was different, he's my everything he's perfect. I love him.

Hey guys, my name is Jessica. I update as much as I possibly can and sorry this update isn't much but there will be more shortly I promise I mostly write fan fictions, if you have any questions, comments please feel free to contact me thanks