Please Read it's very important

Okay I know people hate to read these things but before you read I would like to say something. I want to let you know that the plot of the story is by n3v34aga8n go check out the start of this story on her new account XoxNeverAgainxoX .
She said that she needed someone to continue this story which is where I come into this.
I told her I would be willing to take over her story for her if she wanted me to and she messaged me and we talk about a few things and gave me her permission to continued her story from where she left off.
I consider this as a team project cause she worked on it and I am to since I'm continuing the story for her.
And in the future if she ever wanted her story back that's fine since she did create this story.
She just wanted me to continue the story since she said she was probably gonna discontinue/delete the story unless someone was willing to continue it.
The reason I bring it up is because I don't need someone accusing me of copy writing her because that's not the case I have 100% permission from her to continue this story for her just letting everyone know who did read this.
If you did read the whole thing thank you so much I appreciate that and I hope you enjoy the story.