I've been tagged, oh nooo!

@LadyIrene111 tagged me.

                              So basically, if you're tagged, you have to share a few facts about yourself.

                                                             I'll do ten facts- here we go!

                                     1.)  My two favorite classes are English and art.

                                     2.) My favorite shows are Backstage, Miraculous Ladybug, Star Vs. The Forces of Evil, and Aphmau's Mystreet series.

                                     3.) A friend and I created a ridiculous show called "Poop-Pet and Friends," and even made an Instagram account for it called "PoopPetOfficial." My mother made me delete it lol.

                                    4.) There's this person who I upset about six months ago. She's still mad and she still spams me with rude texts and voicemails sent from multiple phone numbers. She dragged a few of MY friends that she doesn't even know into OUR argument that I didn't want them to know about. AAAAAAAND she threatened to tell them a huge secret that only she knows- yeezus she is insane.

                                    5.) I like tacooooooooooooooooooooooooos

                                    6.) My OTP is Zane~Chan. But since Kawaii~Chan revealed that her real name is Nana I guess that their ship name would be Zana?..

                                     7.) The Land Of Stories and PJO/HoO/ToA are my favorite book series' of ALL TIME!!!

                                     8.) My birthday is coming soon! (7/29)

                                     9.) I ship Jercy (Jason X Percy from PJO/HoO/ToA) more than Jasper or Percabeth.

                                     10.) I woke up at 10:30 this morning.