Pocky up

The student council, probably the worst club to be in. Milly, the president of the club, always does the crazy, most bizarre activities for the club. No matter how embarrassing it is for the members. But this activity is probably the worst.
"Listen up everybody, I got a new activity us student council members can try!," Milly shouted with delight.
"What would that be?," Shirley asked.
Milly did an evil smirk. She pulled out a little carton from her jacket. Everyone looked close at it trying to figure out what it was.
"The pocky challenge!?," Kallen yelled.
Milly knew Kallen didn't want to kiss anyone, but she also knew Lelouch didn't either. Milly looked to the back where Lelouch was. Her evil thoughts.
"Ooohhh Lulu!," she said with evil delight. "Are you excited for this? This is going to be so much fun, do you agree?"
Lelouch sat in the back like always, his face with very red.
"Of course not! I don't want to do this!," Lelouch said furiously. Everyone looked at Lelouch. Suzaku was looking at Lelouch as well. Lelouch was shocked by Milly.
"Well to bad your doing it."
Milly went to grab a hat, pens and note cards.
"Also to make this a bit more fun...We are going to draw who goes with who."
Everyone sighed but they knew they couldn't argue with Milly.
"Stupid Milly, making us do the dumbest things...like what if I kiss someone I don't like...mostly Milly...," Lelouch thought.
Milly starting passing out cards and pens.
Rivalz, Shirley, Kallen, Nina, Nunnally, Suzaku...
"Wait!," Lelouch thought," Its a drawing from the hat, what if I were to kiss...a boy...?!"
Milly came up to him, giving him a pen and card.
"Write your name down, Lelouch and put it in the hat," Milly instructed.
Lelouch wrote his name down. He looked at the hat.
"Lelouch...Were waiting."
Lelouch was very nervous, his hands were shaking. He dropped his name in watching Milly take that hat away to the table. Milly grabbed a card herself and dropped it in, shuffling the folded cards. Everyone sat at the edge of their seats as she drew one card out.
"First one is...Rivalz!"
She reached in and grabbed another. Everyone watch closely. Lelouch watched closely, he didn't want that to be his card.
"Its Nina!"
Everyone looked at them with shock. Nina turned red. Rivalz looked disappointed though, as he wanted to kiss Milly. Rivalz picked the strawberry pocky and Nina and him chewed until lips touched. Shirley shouted of excitement and hugged Nina.
"Oh my that was so cute, Nina!"
"Oh um thanks, Shirley..."
Everyone laughed except Lelouch. Suzaku noticed but decided not to bother him. Milly was so happy.
"See isn't this fun!"
She reached in again and grabbed another card.
"Ha...Its me...Well let's see who I kiss..."
Everyone watched as she moved her hand slowly, grabbing a card.
"Well, well...I know ill be enjoying this kiss..."
Milly grabbed a pocky and everyone watched her as she walked to...Shirley! Everyone was actually excited to see this.
"Wait, what?!," Shirley said in disbelief. Shirley wanted Lelouch of course.
"Aaahhh, its OK. Its just one smooch, besides you have to Shirley."
Shirley turned very red but took the pocky and put it in her mouth. Milly got the other end and chewed quickly. Shirley was shocked and tried to take it slow. Milly gave her a big kiss on her lips. Shirley was really red.
"What...I didn't use my tongue or anything so don't be embarrassed, tee hee."
Milly walked back, Shirley sat down, she was so embarrassed. Milly grabbed another.
"Kallen!"
Kallen turned red...Only three to kiss for her. Milly grabbed another. Suzaku and Lelouch watched closely.
"Nunnally!"
Lelouch was shocked but knew it wouldn't be a big deal cause they wouldn't do anything stupid. Kallen was surprised but did so. They touched lips and everyone cheered. Lelouch looked over to Milly. She had an evil smile. He looked at the hat them realized. He and Suzaku were the only ones left. He had to kiss Suzaku.
"The last ones are Lelouch and Suzaku!," Milly shouted with joy.
Everyone looked at those two. Suzaku and Lelouch looked at each other. Lelouch was blushing like hell, Suzaku blushed a bit. Milly walked to them and gave Suzaku a strawberry pocky.
"Its your guys turn now," she said with a grin.
Suzaku took the pocky and looked at Lelouch. Nervousness and anger was on his face. Lelouch looked at Suzaku then Milly. Lelouch jumped up and shouted.
"I can't do this, are you insane!"
"Insane is a strong word, more like wild. Now do it Lelouch," Milly said.
Lelouch had no choice, he had to do it. Suzaku went face to face with Lelouch. He lifted the pocky and put one end in his mouth. Lelouch looked at Suzaku. He didn't seem scared. Lelouch took the other end. They started to chew to the middle. Everyone watched in excitement and wonder. Everyone looked insane.
"Why? Just why Suzaku? Why doesn't he seem scared. I am...But, for some reason I'm feeling excited...," Lelouch thought. They were close to the middle, but then they both stopped and looked at each other. Suzaku smiled a bit. Lelouch was shocked. Before Lelouch knew it, Suzaku put his hand on his head, tilted him down holding his waist and kissed him. Lelouch was embarrassed until he felt something go inside his mouth. It was Suzaku's tongue. Lelouch pushed Suzaku away and ran out the door, down the hall. The club was so shocked. Shirley and Kallen looked like they were gonna blown.
"Well, it looked like you enjoyed that huh, Suzaku...But he didn't...," Milly said with a smile.
Suzaku blushed and gave Milly the stink eye.
"I'm going to get Lelouch and make this up, OK?," Suzaku said.
"Go ahead."
"OK,''
Suzaku got out of ran down the hall. He ran as fast as he could but didn't find Lelouch. He still ran.
"Lelouch, where are you?"
Suzaku stopped when he saw someone sitting down against the wall, head in knees. Suzaku walked up slowly to him. Lelouch looked up and got up quickly to run but, Suzaku grabbed his arm and pushed him against the wall.
"Let go Suzaku!"
"No, Lelouch...Look I'm sorry, OK..."
He looked into Lelouch's eyes. He was surprised. Lelouch was...crying.
"L-lelouch?"
"Suzaku, you idiot...How dare you do that to me! Why'd you do that?!"
"I'm sorry...I...I guess I couldn't control myself."
"Control yourself!?"
"Lelouch, I think I..."
Lelouch was desperate for the answer.
"What is it, Suzaku!?"
Suzaku took a deep breath and sighed. Suzaku let go of Lelouch's arms.
"I think I...love you, Lelouch..."
Lelouch was shocked. He fell back down to the floor. Suzaku got down to him and lifted his head. Suzaku was going to speak before...
"Suzaku...How could you say that...How can you love me...First of all, I'm a guy...Second, I'm someone no one should love but hate..." Lelouch said.
He started to cry. Suzaku grabbed Lelouch and held him in his arms.
"Lelouch I love you because your you...I don't care you gender nor what you do or think...You are perfect no matter what, even if something bad does happen, I promise to still stick by you, I love you."
"Suzaku..."
Suzaku lifted him up. They stared into each others eyes. Suzaku's put his hands on Lelouch's cheeks as he smiled. Lelouch smiled too. He removed Suzaku's hands off his cheeks.
"Lelo-?"
Lelouch pinned his arms down, pinning him down to the ground. Suzaku looked up at Lelouch. Lelouch lowered himself, lips close.
"Suzaku, I love you too..."
He closed his eyes and kissed him. Suzaku closed his eyes, embracing the kiss. Soon, they explored each others mouth with their tongues. Release.
"Hey, Suzaku...We should go back..."
"Yeah, they will get suspicious."
They both got up. They started walking back.
"Suzaku?"
"Yeah?"
"This is going to be our little secret, right?"
"Yes...For all those guys know, you hate me now."
Lelouch laughed.
"Good."
They got back to the room and stood outside the door. They looked at each other and smiled. Lelouch kissed him.
"Little secret," Lelouch said with a wink. They laughed. Suzaku opened the door. Milly ran to them.
"There you guys are! Are you OK?"
"Yeah but Lelouch is still a little mad," Suzaku chuckled.
"Well, Lelouch you'll get over it. Now lets talk about the plans for tomorrow, OK?"
"Sounds great."
Lelouch sat in his chair and Suzaku sat in the next. They looked at each other and smiled.