"Wait a minute.... are you jealous?"

It's been a few weeks since Eren bought a stray cat into their apartment and he already hated it.

Levi was pissed to the cat, Everytime Eren came home from work, he just removed his shoes to the doorstep, flopped his bag on Levi with a kiss on his cheeks, ran upstairs and went to the cat's room. It was probably that Levi could be so childish, but God knows why he was acting like this and he has a purpose. He does it everytime. Every Freaking Time.

This time, he will not let it slip. He walked toward his boyfriend who is sitting the couch, petting his, of course, his pet cat while watching some comedy show on tv, went for the cat and threw it on the ground softly but with force.

He placed his head on Eren's lap, lying down across the 3-seater couch with a sigh.Eren looked so confused, eyes glued on the television.

"Ehe-ehem" The ravenette wanted to distract the brunette, shuffling his head side to side. He huffed, arms folded above his chest still pouting at Eren.

"What?" Finally that bastard spoke.

"Nothing." still in his usual monotone voice.

"Care to explain what you did to Captain?" Captain. Captain  was the damn name. Levi doesn't know the cat's name until now and he really wish that he didn't ask for it.

"Nothing in particular." He mentally slapped himself. You really are stubborn huh, Levi. He thought. At least. Did he just said that out loud?
He cursed himself. Oh come on it's just a cat we are talking about.

"Levi, what's wrong?"

"Nothing." Silence is present around the room, exception for the television and that comedy show still running.

Both in deep thought, guessing each others mind. Captain suddenly ran towards Eren, wanting him to be petted. The cat mewled softly while Levi glaring at the cat.

Eren knew it. He saw Levi's face towards his peripheral vision. Glaring daggers at the innocent cat

"...Wait a minute, are you jealous?" For the last time Levi snapped.

"W-what? No! I'm not j-jealous of that pussy. G-get your shit together, b-brat." Muttering, while his face red as a beet. Now he's just being a tsundere.

Eren chuckled. "Oh, Levi. The Coldest person in the world, Jealous!?" placing Captain on the floor gently and turned to Levi laughing, holding his stomach. "It's a world record boys!"

"I said I-I'm not jealous, you stupid shitty bra-" Eren jumped at Levi, reaching for a big bear hug.

"Oh come on Levi, it's our cat, you like cats don't you?"

"W-well I like cats, but not until 'that thing' came here."

"Awwww" the bright eyed boy cooed, "he really is jealous. Come on babe, admit it."

Eren and his stupid nicknames. That 'word' makes him melt even more.

"Y-yes. I am jealo-"
He was cut off again. He felt a soft lips pecked his cheek.

"Shhh it's okay I already knew, heh. Just play with Captain okay. I like him to because he just looks like you, he even act like you."
Then another kiss to the cheek.

"But I still prefer you."

Smiling ear to ear, Levi on the other hand, face still flushed red. He playfully slapped Eren on his thigh.

"Whatever, just don't do it again. Please." He really did beg.

"Okay. But, play with Captain from now on."

"Fffiinnee.."

Eren called Captain to come over to him. The black cat showed up and obediently followed Eren and jumped to his lap.

"Levi, touch him."

He followed Eren, petting the head of the cat. The cat mewled in response, rolling his belly to Levi.

"Well?" The ravenette still petting the cat, steel gray sparkled in amazment.

"Awwww Eren, you didn't tell me she was THIS cute." Still cooing the cat, ignoring Eren.

"Really, now you?!"

"Shut up, you're still cute."

"Old man."

"Shitty brat."