13.Eavesdrop time (4th period)

Karma's POV
  I'm at my seat, me and Nagisa don't talk anymore though. She never really left. Maybe they were just testing me? Or is she just not gonna leave now? But what's Manami's secret? This is nerve-wrecking !! I thought as I looked at Nagisa who seems stressed. What's she thinki- I was cut off by the door opening revealing........

The Chairman?! Second Place's father? All of us look at him as he walked to Nagisa's back with Second Place behind him. Why are they there? As I thought that, Chairman tapped Nagisa and said something, but I couldnt hear because it was like a whisper. Nagisa didn't look but spoke. "*sigh*What is it Mr.Chairman? Cant you see I'm thin- never mind. What is it sir?"  I'm pretty sure everyone's thinking the same thing as me. What the fucking god did she say?! We all thought as we saw Chairman Asano whisper something at Nagisa in which she nodded. The two Asanos already walked through the door, but Nagisa glanced at us one more time before she finally went with them.

"Nani!!!??" They all yelled. "Hey! Aren't we gonna follow them?" I asked knowing the answer is a- "Yes!" They all shouted. "Lets go!" I said as I lead the class to where  the three went. We saw Koro-sensei in disguise, Karasuma sensei, Hiromi sensei, Agito sensei, Bitch sensei, Second Place's friends, Two Asanos, Nagisa, and 5 unfamiliar faces:3 girls and 2 boys.

"I think the 5 are foreigners, the two blondes are half japanese though." I stated as they all nodded. the first girl is  A flatchested girl, straight black hair that's up to her back(her hair is tied up to a ponytail right now), brown eyes, and she's as short as Nagisa.
The second girl has Neat Pink hair that's up to her chin, Blue eyes, she's 3 inches smaller than Irina.
The third girl has curly Blonde hair in pigtails, Black eyes.One guy is As tall as Agito sensei, Messy blonde hair, Brown eyes. The second has neat white hair and green eyes. "Why are the 5 wearing those?" Flatchested Kayano asked. "Shh, Asano and his subjects are leaving." Rio whispered. And Asano and his subjects left.

"So, I'm gonna test them if they're now qualified to advance as a pro right?" Nagisa asked as the 'trainees' and Karasuma nodded. "Pro? What kind of pro are they talking about? Karma-kun?" Kanzaki asked. What the hell is this about??! "I don't know. Let's listen" I replied.

"Its our pleasure to meet you again Ms.Snake bite. We know your class does not know. We are proud to be in your hands again ma'am." The flatchested blackette said as they all bowed"What do we not know?." Chiba asked. "I dont-" I said but was cut off by my phone where Ritsu is. "I know." she said guiltily "What do you know?" I asked/whispered as the whole class' attention was on my phone. "Just watch and you'll see." she said and disappeared. "Tsk." Terasaka said.

"Stand up, it's a pleasure to meet you 5 again too! I hope you're great because I can't hold back right now." Nagisa said cheerfully as they shivered at the thought of whatever. "Hold back from what?" I asked no one in particular. "Shhh." they all said except my Girlfriend.

"Are you all ready?" Nagisa said to the five. "*Sigh* Let's start!" "Hai" The five said. "Stances!" Nagisa yelled.  "Stances?" One of the girls with us said.

Jen's POV
I'm so nervous at all the the blood that will be drawn from me. But I'm proud to be a disciple of her.

Jonathan's POV
Master must be pissed at someone right now. I am a bit nervous since Master Nagisa is the one who trained us 2 years ago. She was only 13 when she became a pro! And no.1 seductor already!

Marika's POV
It was 2 years ago since she trained us. And now I'm scared that she's testing us to be pros. Well, who wouldn't? I love Nagisa sensei but she's scary when she's angry. Ughh. I still remember all our cuts from assassination training.

Marc's POV
I can tell my imouto is a bit scared cause Sensei told us she wouldn't hold back. I mean I am too! That's for sure. Ughh. I'm scaring myself by imagining my own blood.

Crystel's POV
Sensei won't hold back?! Oh no. If we aren't careful, there's a chance we'll die.

Nagisa's POV
"Are you scared that much that I won't hold back? Be honest, you all know I don't like liars." I said calmly as they all nodded. "*Sigh* I'll hold back a little." I said in disbelief, I don't wanna hurt them, but I can't show my skills to my classmates which I am itching to do so. "Phew!" they said as I giggled. Koro sensei gave us a knife each and we went to our stances.

"Okay. Here are the rules. If you don't get unconcious in 30 minutes, you pass! If you get unconcious, have a serious wound and collapse, or die, you fail. Nurufufufu. Begin!" Koro sensei said while turning green.

Manami's POV (PERSTTAYM!!😸😸😸)

"Okay. Here are the rules. If you don't get unconcious in 30 minutes, you pass! If you get unconcious, have a serious wound and collapsed, or die, you fail. Nurufufufu. Begin!" Koro sensei said while turning green. "Guys! They're using REAL KNIVES." ''What does he mean 'die' ?" I asked shivering at the thought of death while hugging Karma's arm.

I really need to do it. "And what does he mean 'serious wound' and 'collapse'? Why are they using Real Fucking Knives, Ritsu?" Karma-kun asked his phone where Ritsu is with rage "You need to watch. It's been hidden from you too long now, Karma. All I can tell was it all started at your 6th grade together." She said. "I hate hidden secrets that I need to know." he muttered which I heard. He will hate me, he just said so that he hates what I'm doing to him.

I'm not entirely his and he should know, huhu.

Karma's POV
"Ritsu, you don't mean-" I asked having a clue. "Yes. They're fighting for something. That something is what Nagisa holds. And I suggest you all go out after this." She said, I looked at my classmates and they all nodded to the suggestion. "Okay. After that, I'll finally get my answers." I said, determined.

Done!