"I would not run if i was you."~chapter one.

I was wiping the tears of my face as I slam the car door,turning over the car Engine the tires making a screeching sound as I slam my foot on the gas leaving everything that held me back behind me

I feel another tear run down my face,my phone going insane.
I let the window down the cold night air drying my face.
I keep my eyes on the road the lights of Vegas lighting my eyes up.
I turn a couple roads I don't know just trying to get away as I reach this house.
It was imitating and I was not planing on going near the gate even in the car.
I turn the car off as I make sure I'm where no one could see me so I could rest I little.
For some reason I had a strong feeling with this house.
As I put the steering wheel a little so I could put my seat back.
I curl up my Legs going into a fetal place falling asleep with a chocolate sent filling the air.
The room goes black as I smell a delicious scent around me.
I hear a clank and I quickly spin around just to revel black smoke.
I feel warm breath on my neck.
"Don't be scared." A ragged voice says to me grabbing my arm softly.
I stiffen up as I gasp softly at the new touch.
"Who are you?" I ask out of fear.
"You will know soon baby girl." He voice says the chocolate scent following the voice dissolving in the air.
I gasp up hearing a tap on the car window.
The scent gone as I shoot my head over to the passenger seat window.
It's a woman a smile planted on her face.
I grab the keys putting them into the engine rolling the window down.
"Y-Yes?" I say to the woman her shaggy brown hair covering her blue eyes.
"I've noticed you've parked in front of my masters house."she said her sweet calming voice filling the air.
I'm taken back by the word master  but I immediately apologize for being in front of the house.
"It's fine, why won't you come in?" She says.
"My name is (y/n)." I say getting out of the car closing the door back behind me.
"Elizabeth." She says sweetly.
"Nice to meet you Elizabeth." I say smiling then yawning since I just woke up about five minutes ago.
"You to." She says as we walk away from my cast heading over to the big imitating gate.
She types I code in.
I really wasn't paying attention what it was.
A loud buzz echoed through my ears as she took me by my arm and pulled me to the black five story house that looked straight out of a scary movie.
I hear music coming from the house as me and her reach the door.
"Is their a party going on?" I ask her nervously.
"Their is." She says getting a key shaped of a skeleton putting into the lock opening it up.
Various people with masks on with heavy dresses on black ones to be exact.
A scent filled my nose.
A very familiar smell.
The chocolate smell.
"Here. Let's get you ready." Elizabeth says and snags my arm.
I flinch as she pulls me into the nearest room as the chocolate scent from earlier fading.
I hear the door shut behind me as I look around the room filled with ball room dresses and masks.
"Choose a mask and a dress." She says standing to the side.
I walk up to the dresses as one in the corner of the room caught my eyes.
I look over to it.
The glistening metal put on it.
The little rigs.
I love it.
"This one." I say walking over to it.
It was a mermaid type of dress.
"Will do." She says waking over to it taking it off of the hanger giving it to me.
"Go change." She says darting her eyes to the side.
I look over to side seeing a bathroom.
Inbox taking the dress feeling the cold touch of the metal on my skin.
I walk into the bathroom shutting and locking the bathroom door behind me.
I look at the dress in my hands as I put it down sliding my clothes off leaving my bra and underwear.
I put on the dress the inside comfortable.
I look in the body mirror feeling myself.
After about thirty minutes of looking at myself in the mirror I walk out.
"Your look amazing!" She smiles holding a sleek beige mask with little gears on it.
"Thank you." I say holding my clothes in my hand.
"Give them to me I can wash them while you dance." She says giving me the mask as I give her the clothes.
"Thank you." I say holding the mask in my hands.
"Here let me put that on." She says putting the clothes down going behind me tying up the mask.
Letting my hair fall down over the mask.
"God I know why he chose you." She was under her breath.
"Hmm?" I ask
"Nothing. Come." She said holding out her arm.
I link onto it as she leads out of the room.
People with black cups filled with beverages filled the room as I feel the Chocolate smell closer then ever.
"Elizabeth?" A voice says
I remember the voice from somewhere I can't place my finger on it.
I turn around to see a man his piercing brown eyes staining right at me.
"Yes?" She responded to him smiling.
He looked away from me but then drawled his eyes to Elizabeth.
Brendon's pov.
I look around the room gripping onto the counter trying to ignore the women trying to hit on me.
Then I saw her attached to Eliza's arm.
I smirk as I make my way to Eliza.
I grip onto her other arm.
"Elizabeth?" I say to Eliza (y/n) snapping her head around me her eyes going wide.
"Yes?"she says back smiling.
"Great job on her she's stunning." I say admiring her undressing her with my eyes.
Eliza clears her trout as she smiles barely.
"(Y/n) meet Brendon or master." She says to (y/n).
(Y/n)'s eyes went over me.
I smirk as she snaps out of her trance.
"Nice to meet you." She says
I grab her hand smoothly kissing hand.
Pulling her hand up to my lips placing a soft kiss on her hand.
I look up at her as her face red as a tomato.
I smirk at my victory and let go of her hand.
"Pleasure." I say back.
"I'll leave you to at it." Eliza says to me and (y/n).
I nod as I take (y/n)'s hand interlocking it with mine as I swiftly pull her over to the drinks.
"Want some?"I ask her grabbing a cup pouring bourbon.
I swiftly dropping a pill into the drink.
"Yea." (Y/n) says taking the drink.
She takes a big swig pulling the cup back down wiping her mouth.
I smirk wider.
"I swear I've seen you before." She says to me
"You can only see my eyes and lips doll." I say moving the mask around a little.
"Yeah, I know it's just your voice--you know forget about it." She says to me.
"Another drink?" I ask her
"Yeah." She says as I turn around and grab the same cup pouring some hard liquor this time.
I turn back around handing her the drink.
☆time skip one hour and thirty minutes☆
As she starts to mumble random words I take her arm leading her to the bathroom where she said she needed to use.
I guided her to the bathroom but then she just passed out.
"(Y/n)?"I ask her.
The sleeping pills must have kicked in.
I smirk at my victory of finally getting the right girl with the right blood.
I get her up in my arms like a baby caring her into my room.
I slam open the door and lay her down on the bed.
Trying to relax I slam the door behind me.
I hear a loud gasp.
"Am I dead? Where am I?" I turn around to see (y/n) her eyes filling with tears.
She got up ready to run.
I smirk as I speed over to her.
"I wouldn't try to run if I was you."