Will You Be Mine?

(A/N: If you want to feel more this one shot, please, patugtugin niyo yung song above while reading, Happy Reading!)
You want me to go to seaside with you? Bakit mo naman naisipan yan?" Maine asked RJ.
This is first time RJ asked Maine to go to seaside, with him, JUST with him.
"Alam kong sanay ka na gagala na maraming kasama, i just want to have a conversation with you, just with you, in the seaside. So, Payag ka ba? I will accept you answer whether its a yes, or a no." RJ said to her. RJ saw Maine thinking. But, she said "Yes."
~~~
"Do you want something to eat or drink while staring at the sea?"RJ ask her.
"I want to drink Coca-cola." Maine responded.
RJ go to the store near the place where they sat, and buy Coca-cola, but he buy 2, For himself.
"Here, take your request"
"Thanks, RJ" RJ smiled on Maine's respond.
"Basta, For you, i will, kahit ano pa ipabili mo sakin. ipagawa mo sakin, gagawin ko, mapasaya lang kita."
~~~
RJ is staring at Maine, in his mind, thoughts, He's lucky he met Maine, RJ just fall in love with Maine, cause she's beautiful, simple, everything. He's totally lucky, He didn't want to let her go, he just want Maine to be by his side.
"RJ! Look at the sunset!!"
"Sunset is beautiful, just like you."
Maine just saw RJ staring at her, she's confused, she didn't know why is he staring at her.
"Bakit ba kanina ka pa nakatingin sakin? May Mali ba sakin?" Maine asked RJ.
"Nothing is wrong, ang ganda mo kasi, nakakahumaling ka" Maine blushed when RJ responded to her. But maine shocked when RJ touch her cheek. "Alam mo ba, may gusto na talaga akong ipagtapat sayo"
"Sige, just continue"
"May gusto ako sa'yo, mahal kita, tatanggapin mo ba ako? Mahal mo ba ako?"
"I love you,RJ"
"So its a yes?"
"Its just like what you're thinking"
And they kissed like there's no tomorrow, they kiss full of love.

(A/N: Guys okay ba? Do you want other One Shots? And comment your feedback please, Just tell me if you want other One Shots, and who's the character, it will be granted. Thank You For Reading!!! Please follow my Twitter account: @glaizaredux__ and IG account : optimistic_pessimist_ann , again, thank you! Love lots!!)