part 2(evacuation)

After the soldiers were taken to the carrier, the MIG was destroyed as they approached the landing strip. When they went into the command tower, they found out something devastating. The reason the Russians didn't use many of their jets was, they bombed Britain to pieces. Not just Britain, but countries all throughout Europe, America finally agreed to help wage war against communism. Every continent helped and took in refugees, who would teach the foreigners the Russian tactics. Germany gathered an entire arsenal of prototype weaponry. The number of soldiers in Russia slowly decreased as many began quitting because this war was pointless. The Americans used psychology on prisoners of war which revealed the North Koreans had taken over the Russian government. As affected countries began to recover, they massed together an assault force which would break Russia free of the Koreans. What they didn't know... The Russian forces had stacked their entire armory. What the relief forces did know was that they were willing to die for such a noble cause. The Koreans had not received an early warning so they had little time to mobilise...
Tokyo had unknowingly been held under siege ever since Britain had been bombed. The Japanese were on the verge of surrendering until...Russian resistance fighters hammered the oppressive Korean-russian soldiers.