We Did It, At The Wrong Time

Keisha pov-:

We were having a party at Bts's apartment, my hair was messy as I danced to the music, smiling at him, the one I'd marry someday. The others didn't know,only jin knew. Only he knew me and Jimin liked or loved each other, as their company banned them to date. I was apparently suppose to be all their best friends, and their company trusted me.

Drunk, all of us lied down on the couch, some at the end and some at the middle, sweaty and laughing, as if we'd were never as happy as now.I was the only one sober, i thought.I moved closer to Jimin, as he was fast asleep, maybe, I didn't know that he was still awake. I moved closer and glided my hands across his smooth cheeks. He suddenly opened his eyes and smiled, kissed me on the forehead. My face was red from all the blushing. He pulled me into his embrace. We stayed like that for a while until he started kissing passionately on my lips, then my neck. "J-jimin...", I moaned, softly, not trying to wake up the other members. "Babe, I'm not drunk, but i need you girl." he said, in a deep husky voice. "But the other members are here..."you said, trying not to moan."Storeroom?" Jimin said, and smirked.He carried me in bridal style to the soundproof storeroom. From my neck, to the chest, to my bosom, to my clit,tasted me and he undressed me, and took of his, shirt,pants,boxers. And you know where that went.

(A/N:sorry i don't write smuts :b, pls still read tho)

Next morning, my legs felt sore, and i headed to the bathroom to take a shower. Luckily, i was early and the boys were still asleep, including Jimin. He was really tired after we did it last night. I went into the shower, on the tap and hopped into the bathtub. Oops, i forgot to lock the door, i thought. I came out of the bathtub, and walked towards the door. Suddenly the door suddenly opened, presenting a half naked and sleepy Jimin. "Jimin-ah! I'm showering here!" i shouted, covering my chest and the rest of my body. He smirked, barely opening his eyes "Let's take a shower together..."

I walked back to the bathtub,seeing Jimin's boxers on  the floor and plopped myself into the bathtub.

The whole time was uncomfortable as Jimin's thing was poking on my leg, so i quickly made my way out of the tub while he was closing his eyes sitting in the bath relaxing.

I went to the closet to look for my shirt and pants that i always wear. I can't find it, maybe it's washing. I went to look for another shirt, but only found a tight fitting shirt and shorts. I then went down to the kitchen to make breakfast for the boys.

Suddenly, someone hugged me from behind. "Guess who?" he said and of course knowing who he was, i turned around and gave him a peck on his cheek. He smiled lovingly at me and i i smiled back, then focused on cooking the pancakes.

Jimin pov

I love keisha so much, i really do. Seeing her smile makes me happy and i want to see it every single day, when i wake-up or go to bed. But i knew, she knew that pd-nim would not accept this relationship. Jin was my so- called eldest brother in this group, i always go to him when i have troubles.

A few weeks later, i noticed Keisha getting morning-sicknesses, vomitting. She shrugged it off, saying it was just indigestion or something. I foolishly listened to her. While Jin, had another other suspicion.

Keisha pov

I don't know why i was having vomiting spells and pain at my abdomen. I just thought it was indigestion and just forgot about it. I was always hungry and ate alot for the past few months. My tummy grew slightly bigger also. As i was lazy, i didn't bother exercising and just laid on the couch watching tv when jimin called me.

Jimin pov

No, it can't be, i can't right? How could i forget..??!!

ARGGHHHHHH!!!!

Flashback

"What is it hyung? " i followed Jin to his room." So, Jimin, you said she was vomiting right? And having morning sickness? "hyung asked." Yeah, why? "i replied and asked." I'm gonna say this, just tell me the truth okay? " he said to me." Uhh okay? "" Did you and Keisha like have intercourse or something?"

I thought and thought, impossible, i, i, I DIDN'T USE PROTECTION?!
I freaked out and kept saying "No impossible, it can't be, its all a dream, all a dream!" then i started to wheeze and everything blacked out.

END FLASHBACK

The next thing i knew was me standing in front of her " Keisha?" i called. I bought a pregnancy test kit. She came over and looked at me puzzled. "Jimin, why do you have that?"
"Come to my room babe, i-I'll explain... "
" Okay? So whats going on? " she asked curiously. I asked her" So the other day, we had that you know what i mean, did you eat pills or anything? "

She thought for awhile, and then took the kit" Wait a second. " and headed to the bathroom. I waited impatiently, pacing back and forth.

A few minutes later, i saw her come out of the bathroom, looking pale and shocked." So, what's the results?? "i eagerly asked. She showed me the kit, it was positive!!

Oh my god this can't be happening...!