Chapter 1

I woke up to the sound of my Iphone ringing. "Hello?" I asked in a sleepy voice it was summer and I didn't want to be waken. "Hey Carson it's your mother, you dance teacher called and said that she needed you today at 11:45am."  My mother said

 "Okay, where are you?" I asked

"Im at the grocery store." she replied

"Why?"

"Because we ran out of pancake mix, I will be home in about 45 minutes."

"Okay bye mom_

"Wait! She stopped me "I have some brownies wrapped up in plastic wrap for our new neighbors the Winstons." "I need you to take them to them, we're having dinner with them tonight and I want my daughter and I to make a good impression." "So thats just the cherry on top of the sundae." 

"Okay mom bye." I said hanging up the phone before she could say goodbye. I honestly felt like meeting the new neighbors. I heard they had a daughter my age.

I quickly slipped in the shower for about 8 minutes. I got dressed in my black skinny jeans and a ruffled tank top. Since it was a bit chilly for summer.

I braided my long blonde hair and added a little mascara and eye liner to make my blue eyes pop.

I went downstairs and looked in the kitchen for the brownies.

"Where did she say she left the brownies?" I asked myself  "Oh wait she didnt say." It took me atleast a good five minutes until I found the brownies sitting in a pan in the oven wrapped in plastic wrap.

I grabbed the brownies then left walking to my neighbors house.

I gently knocked on the door but no one came. I knocked with more force and no one answered. I finally got the idea of ringing the damn doorbell. **Facepalm**

A tall green eyed brunette about my age answered the door. "May I help you?" she asked politely 

"Oh hi, i'm Carson." "I'm your next door neighbor and I was dropping off some homemade brownies for you guys."

"Oh come in Carson, i'm Caroline but you can call me Cara." "Sit will you?" she asked gently grabbing the brownies from my hand and placing them on her kitchen counter.

"Thank you for the brownies, the look delicious!" she said smiling

"Awe thank you." I said as I watched her walk over and sit next to me. "So wheres your sister?"

"Oh I don't have a sister, but I have a brother." Caea answered.

ahh the rumors.

Right at that moment a hot brunette with green eyes came down the stairs in only a pair of boxers. My eyes widened when I saw his body. He was slightly tanned and had a 6 pack.

He caught me staring "Like what you see?" He snapped me out of my trance. "Huh? What?" I asked with a questioning look.

"I said like what you see?" he said again. "Oh um n-no, I mean um not that your ugly but, uh yeah no?" I said blushing and stuttering.

He looked me up and down like I was a fresh peice of juicy meat. "Well I like what I see." he said smirking.

"Don't fall for my idiot brother sweetheart, he's a player all he wants is sex and to take the virginity of girls like...you."

"Oh, I have to go see you later Cara and virginity taking boy." I said stupidly trying to act cool with him wanting me in his pants.

Time for dance class.

A/N

OH MY LAWD <3 

How did you like the first chapter? I will try and put up a second chapter sometime today. This chapter isnt juicy and I understand  but give me a chance. Vote, comment and add this to your library, bye!

- S.A