Red Lips

What can I say I'm the bad girl of the school.
Westmore High in Chico,California the high school for labels.Everyone was classified into groups there were the plastics jocks,wannabes,
band geeks,artists,hopeless romantics,goths,outcast,and the badasses,my group.

Since the first day you get classified,in my mind I always thoughts that I could be any of them because I had all of those qualities and I didn't want to wear a label saying who I am supposed to be.I wanted to be all of them like in the book series Divergent but you'll get judged one way or another.Depending on your group it's how you get judged by or bullied.

The first day I fitted into badasses because a stupid jock criticized gays.I got super mad because I believe in equality,I don't care if you love someone from your same gender,the important thing is that you are happy and the world judges you by that because it's a cruel world and society.So I punched him and was sent to the office,oh and also because I was wearing black that day.
People put labels on you fast.

So I had to do what I had to do to survive that is be a badass,the leader and now a new kid comes to my territory and wants to take it away from me,oh hell no!

~~
I don't know if to make this a fan fic(zayn) or a normal story still thinking about it please comment what do you think I should do.
Ilysm
~Emily