The Life of Steve

Ok guys so I'm really bored so I decided to make a book,I'm making this book from the character Steve. You should know who Steve is if you play minecraft. ok so here I go and plz don't judge and be mean about this book because I'm only in the seventh grade. This book is from Steve's perspective.

When I woke up in this new world I felt so amazed that this whole world belonged to me. I walked around for while until I walked into a tree. I said "Stupid tree, get out of my way" then I punched it. After that it shrunk into a smaller block. I just stood there staring at it then I reached down and grabbed it off the ground.

After punching about seven trees I found out how to craft, I crafted an axe so I can chop down the trees faster. As a was walking toward another tree I was scared to death by a very loud "OINK" I turned around and saw a little fat pig standing there staring at me. I punched the pig and It dropped raw pork chops. once I picked them up I said "Yes food!"

As I was walking I looked inside my inventory and saw I had a guide so I equipped the guide and sat under a tree and read. after I read the guide I thought I was ready for anything, then I looked up and saw it was getting dark. I read that once it gets dark enemy mobs start to spawn so I made a crafting table made a pick axe a sword and a shovel.

I slowly walked around the forest until I heard a "raaagggg" coming from behind me, I got my sword out and turned around to see a zombie I waited for a second to see if there were more but luckily there weren't, so I charged to the zombie and stabbed him with my sword right in the stomach. he faded away and dropped rotten flesh. i read in the guide that you can eat rotten flesh but it will make u hungrier unless you drink milk right after. so I threw it on the ground cause it wasn't worth it and kept walking.

As I walked I heard a loud "ssssssssssss" I turned around just in time to see a creeper stand three blocks away from me getting bigger and bigger I ran away just in time before him blew up... I looked over to the place where he blew up there was a bunch of dirt sitting there. I took the mini dirt blocks and I saw some stone so I mined it and crafted a stone sword.

I walked out of the hole turned around and saw five or six zombies heading right for me luckily i just crafted that sword. I ran right toward the zombie that was the closest stabbed him in the chest he fell and faded away. I turned right around doing a few left and right slashes into the next threw my sword right under my arm and stabbed the zombie behind me. I turned to the last two and ran toward one and did a single downward slash that made him fall and die. I turned to the last one ran toward him.... the i felt a very very sharp pain in my left shoulder I look to see a arrow in my shoulder I turn back to the zombie and did a single swing with my right hand right to his head which cut his head off, he fell and disappeared. I turned around to see the skeleton that shot me a second ago. I take the arrow out of my shoulder and throw it at him he dodges then turned back around to only see me in the air with my sword in his chest. I picked up the bones the skeleton dropped cause I can use them later when I'm farming. I get down on a knee to rest. Then I stand back up just in time to see the sun rising in the distance.I survived my first night.