Chapter 1: XANA Reawakens

Odd, Ulrich, Yumi, Jeremy, and Aelita were sitting in the park listening to Odd's latest love story. "You have dated every girl in the 9th grade?" Ulrich asked while sipping on a cherry soda. "Everyone except Heidi Klinger," Odd replied with a smirk. Jeremy looked at him strangely. "Didn't you say that two years ago when XANA used a polymorphic clone to make me kiss Heidi right in front of you?" Odd looked at him and shrugged while saying, "We did so many returns to the past that I can't keep up. Besides, I want to try and win a date to the new film I made." Everyone was having a great time until Jeremy's laptop went off. "This can't be right," Jeremy said while checking the SuperScan. "There's an activated tower in the Ice Sector," he said with disbelief. "I thought we destroyed XANA with your multi-agent program," Aelita said while remembering what happened to her father, Franz Hopper.

          Aelita was in Sector Five helping Jeremy start his multi-agent program to destroy XANA and was fighting Mantas at the same time. "This is awful! We don't have enough power to run the program!" Aelita proclaimed while trying to gain more power. Franz Hopper was there trying to help Aelita and Jeremy while getting shot by two Mantas. "Franz Hopper is giving us power, Aelita. Run the program, now!" Jeremy told her. "NO!" She screamed while trying to hit a Manta with her Energy Fields. "If you don't do this now, your father would have sacrificed himself for nothing. Do it!" Aelita pressed on the start button as her father blew up. "It's working! XANA is dying!" Jeremy declared as he watched the Replicas disappear one by one. After the last one was destroyed by the program, Jeremy rematerialized a broken-hearted Aelita.

           "It looks as if XANA is alive and ready for us," Jeremy said while standing up. "Let's head to the factory before any real damage is done." They all ran to the factory and went down to the Super Calculator room. "Any final words before we head off to Lyoko?" Yumi asked while staring at Jeremy. No one said a word as Jeremy started up the Supercomputer. "Head to the scanner room." They stepped into the elevator and went up to the lab. "I'll start the virtualization process," Jeremy said as he exited the elevator.

           As the others exited the elevator and entered the scanner room, Odd and Ulrich said, "Ladies first." Yumi and Aelita stepped into the scanners while Jeremy started the virtualization process, "Transfer Aelita. Transfer Yumi. Scanner Aelita. Scanner Yumi. Virtualization!" Then Ulrich and Odd stepped into the scanners. "Transfer Odd. Transfer Ulrich. Scanner Odd. Scanner Ulrich. Virtualization!" They landed in the Ice Sector and were greeted by 3 Kankrelats and 2 Krabs. "The tower is North Northeast of your position. Here comes your vehicles."