1

Mistake
(məˈstāk)
noun
an action or judgment that is misguided or wrong.

People learn from them all the time, there wrong is what helps them do right. Mistakes can probably be undone or erased by doing right. Not mine........ NO what i did cant be undone.

March 5, 2014
"Tiana come to the party...please" my "bestfriend" Janaria said "come on it'll be fun" she said smiling..so i gave in, mistake, going to that party is what got me in the predicament im in now When we arrived at the party, there where a whole bunch of girls dancing in vuys and vice versa. The dj was playing really good music I just wasn't really what you call "social". The music was bumping everyone was dancing except me I was sitting on the couch parties aren't really my scene I just came for Janaria. So after Janaria  left me. I become bored by the seconds so i decided to get a drink which turned into 2 drinks which turn into 3 and i was drunk our of my mind since i dont drink. Afterwards, i needed to take a break i went to the bathroom but it was occupied by someone giving someone else head. So i started to head for the stairs. The first room on the right was locked causing me to go to the one across from it. The roomwas dark, therefore, I couldn't see, I felt the wall for the light until I finally reached it and noticed someone else's in the room. "I'm sorry I didn't know someone was in here I'll leave"   "nah ma you good I just needed a break from the partying"  " Me too I'm kinda drunk no lie"  the next thing he said was kinda weird but in a good way. Even though I was drunk I can still remember a little bit of or conversation and I especially remember having sex. "Come sit next too me" I shouldn't have listened but my friend had left me and the party was making me overwhelmed low-key so I sat next to him. We talked some more I think but i know he kissed me and one thing lead to another and i was having sex with a stranger. After our moment we both put on our clothes saying nothing. "Whats your name?" I at least had to know the name of the person I sleep with  "August"  " Im Tiana" and with that being said he left. So what does that have to do with anything you may ask well its simple about a month later i wasnt feeling good and had morning sickness. I googled my symptoms and the first thing that came up was pregnancy, I didnt kniw whether to believe it or not cause google isnt always true butI kinda had a feeling i could of been pregnant but i didnt want to believe it. My mom noticed and took me to the clinic. "Tiana, I swear if your pregnant im gonna be so upset" the rest of the drive was silent I didnt say a word cause in the back of my mind i knew i was pregnant and the doctor confirmed that i was about to be a mont pregnant. What was I a 18 year old that didnt even graduate highschool yet gonna do with a baby. My mom was disappointed in me, but she gave me two options keep it or abort it. I could never kill a innocent person especially one who didnt ask to be here so i kept it. My mom was so disappointed in me, but she still helped me raise my baby in the beginning. She did tell her sister who told her daughter who told her cousin who basically told the whole family so everyone knows now. At this point my mom barely talked to me because i was preparing for a baby at such a young age, not only that our family started talking, and school it wasnt easy either once i started showing everyone had a lot to say even my own "bestfriend." We got into a real bad argument cause I said I never would of been pregnant if she would've never taken me to that party. Its kinda true but at the same time I know right from wrong and i choose wrong. We exchanged some words and afterwards never spoke to each other agian. I was devastated not only did I loss my bestfriend behind my stupid mistake i also couldnt go to prom or go on senior trip, but on thing for sure i did graduate in the top 10 of my class then on December 14th i gave birth to a healthy baby girl named Tiara Armani Smith who was 7lb exactly and i feel in love with her. Now im currently 21 with a 3 year old daughter who i love so much.

March 5, 2017

Tiana POV
"Tiara baby come eat your breakfast" I called. Next i heard her little feet scurrying down the hall."what did i say about running down the hall like that " I asked putting my hand on my hip. "I can fwall and hwrt myself"  "correct now come sit down and eat"  placing her food on the table infront of her seat I went back to fix my plate.
"