Twinny <3

Nix,

You're my twinny. You're my best friend. You're practically my sister.

I still remember the day you posted on my wall. I was at County Championships for my high school swim team. I had just finished swimming and I was checking my phone to see if my parents had told me when they were going to pick me up from the competition. I scrolled through my email updates and saw that you had posted on my wall that you liked TH too.

The minute I got home, I logged on to wattpad on my computer and responded to you. Then we started talking and I realized how similar we really are. I stayed up until it was almost midnight talking to you. It's crazy and kind of cliché, but I swear, I felt like I had known you for years instead of just a few hours.

You know everything about me and yet you're still my friend. I can talk to you about literally anything and I know you'll never judge me. And I know that you trust me enough to tell me the stuff that goes on in your life.

I'll always be here to support you. Through absolutely  everything and anything that could happen. Nothing that either of us says or does could ever destroy our friendship and I love that.

There are so many things I love about you. I could literally go on and on for days about how much you mean to me, but I don't really have days to sit here writing it so I'll settle for a list.

I love your smile.

I love your courage.

I love how you always listen to me.

I love how you watch out for me.

I love how you defend me no matter what, and how you've chased away a few creepers from my profile.

I love your writing- how it's so beautiful and almost lyrical, how your characters are so relatable.

I love our obsession with Andy and Ash, Jayy and Dahvie, Bill and Tom, Ronnie, and D.R.U.G.S., LOTR, and of course Damon Salvatore.

I love how we can always show each other new music and movies and know that we'll love it.

I love how we're basically the same exact person.

One day, I'll come visit you in NZ and we'll go visit hobbitland...and TAKE THE HOBBITS TO ISENGARD!!!!! *spazzes*

And then I promise that one day, I'll bring you out here to the good ol' US of A and I'll take you to all my favorite places near my town, and then we'll go into New York and I'll show you around. Then we'll go to a BVB and BOTDF concert and rock out.

I love you twinny. Fur immer. Ich liebe dich. Je t'aimerai jusqu'à la fin de ma vie. Nagyon szeretlek.

<333

~Kat