chapter # 1

She ran as fast as she could. Through the woods. She was not even able to breathe. She was scared. There were flashes of lightning and crashes of thunder. It was a stormy night. She slipped and fell down in the deep  dark valley. She tried to get up but failed to do so. She closed her eyes. The snowflakes covered her whole body.

Hey Alex!it's getting dark you are late ,go and take some wood from the jungle otherwise we have to starve the whole night,Said oscar.

O Yeh! I know I am just going.

OK! Then go, your axe is lying on the table.

Yeh! I know dude, by the way what are you going to cook today?,asked Alex.

Carrot soup,I know you like it .right?,asked Oscar.

Pal! I  don't like it I just love it. (Both laughed).I wish! I could have it every single day.

Yes! you can have it every single day till summer vacations .Because you know after vacations I have to go New-York to my parents.

Unfortunately yes! I wish you were a girl so I might marry you and have that carrot soup everyday,said Alex.

Haha  I am telling you again it's getting dark .please go and bring some wood from the jungle .I really don't want to starve the whole night,said Oscar.

Alex held the axe and rushed towards the jungle.
        While Alex was cutting a branch of a tree suddenly his eyes shifted towards the ground.He saw a huge mess of snow it seems like something is buried inside it.Alex became curious.
       He started digging it with his hands .suddenly he touched something.He thought there might be something precious something like a treasure. Many thoughts popped in his head.

              But there was neither a precious thing nor a treasure. There was a girl. Her beauty and the innocence on her face was more precious then anything else in the world.
Alex kept on looking at her for a moment. Then a thought popped in his head."Is she alive?"
He asked himself. Her heart was still beating but she was in a critical condition.
Alex wants to help her.He  took her in  his arms and rushed towards his home.

Ps guyz I hope you will like this chapter I am just a new writer who needs your support. Wish me luck.☺