•0•

•0•: Let the show start

Welcome to the show

A/N: Okay okay, this is NOT an OC story or will ever be an OC story. This is a Cloqwork story, the name Hyde simply came from a song I was listening to when I needed to find a name for this fake persona. Also there is cross-dressing in the tag for a reason, the Hyde you see here is not a real person nor a female but a Male, MALE and a persona from the real person. Okay...? Good! ^^

(I have seen too many stories with readers being rude and saying it's a OC story when it's clearly NOT...so I just want to clear that confusion out, I'm not trying to be rude but I just want to get you guys to understand once you read this! :DD)

•+•

One

Two

One

Three

Two

Five

O-

"Of course you would be here 'Hyde'."

There, in a studio in the middle of New York was a woman, dancing. Sweat was already dropping from her forehead as a piece of black cloth covers her eyes. Her silver hair was in a lose bun, as well as a bow wrapped around to keep it there. Her clothing consisted of a loose—and seems too large for her—white long sleeve shirt, making her look like a ghost with how pale her exposed shoulders are, and black shorts that are slightly ripped. Her legs are smooth and long, not to boney but not to thick either; they were currently covered in black leggings that were also ripped. Her feet were bare and had dark green nail polish on them, making them shine in the light. Her bust was what an ideal woman would dream for and envy of; truly, she was a goddess. Music was playing as the the woman stopped, once she heard her name being called out.

She turned away from the mirror that covered the whole wall.

"Ah...Manager C, how are you this fine-"

'Hyde' looked outside the window that once again covered the whole wall.

"-evening?"

A tired sigh was all Hyde would answer, as well as a dissapointed look.

"Miss Hyde," 'Manager C' stressed out with tired eyes. "...you have an appointment in half an hour why aren't you getting ready?"

'Hyde' simply hummed her response and started to set her body to go left and right. 'Hyde' puckered up her heart-shaped lips, like a fish, and spun a bit. It was boring to get ready on time, they had plenty of time, which are 'Hyde's' usual reasons as to why she was not getting ready. Manager C huffed, for she knew the real reason why 'Hyde' wasn't getting ready for being on a photo shoot she has to get to. Manager C quickly took out what she was hiding behind the clipboard, that she was holding. And behold, an extra large cup of hot caffé mocha was in her hand ready to be devoured. 'Hyde' instantly snapped back to her manager's hand, eyeing the heaven that her manager was dreadfully holding.

"Is that-?" Manager C simply hummed and started to swirl the drink and raised a perfect eyebrow, toying with 'Hyde'.

"...Ughhh fiiinee, I'll get ready."

A victory sound came from the manager as she walked away.

'Hyde' pouted.

•+•