You'll be fine pt 1..

Lavertus massaged the pink substance on LaGravis's chest and stomach. LaGravis shuddered at the touch of a cold gooey liquid that was being spread on him. Lavertus's extra cold hands did not help the matter. 

"How is THIS supposed to work?" LaGravis asked raising an eyebrow. Lavertus grinned.

"Easy, if it glows its a girl and if it dries completely it's a boy." Lavertus smiling innocently.

"That's not what I meant...how is this supposed to tell if I'm pregnant." LaGravis said in a annoyed tone. Lavertus's grinning just became a goofy grin. 

"Mom made this..thing for THIS exact purpose!" 

Longtooth kissed LaGravis's cheeks.

"Don't be nervous..You'll be fine." Longtooth whispered sweetly. LaGravis couldn't help but smile. He wishes he was immune to Longtooth's sweetness but alas he was a mere victim. Lavertus finished applying the goo and just stared at LaGravis's belly.

"Now we wait" Lavertus said bluntly as he sat criss cross in the ground. LaGravis sighed heavily and let the substance try to decide which gender the possible child was. In only seconds...the substance dried completely. Longtooth tried to keep himself from fainting, Lavertus did the 'I told you so' face, and LaGravis...he laughed...and he couldn't stop.

A/n: I'm so so so sorry for not updating I've been busy doing other things (off the internet...Ikr) I promise a full chapter tomorrow!