Practice

The storm showed little signs of stopping when the pair heard a loud crash. Steve stared into his best friends gaze as he brought a hand up, but put it back down.

"So, your telling me, you need help kissing a girl." Snot said, leaning back and giving Steve a hard glare.
"The great Steve Smith, needs help." Snot continued to tease.
"Oh, c'mon! Its not like we haven't kissed before! Hell, we made out in the school hall!" Steve reminded.
"Yeah, because of a dare." Snot grimaced.
"You enjoyed it,"
"I..." Words failed Snot, and he mentally cursed the English language.
Steve smirked. Got him right where he wanted him.
"Fine. But nobody sees, nobody knows. Got it?" Steve only nodded as the pair shifted, Steve making sure his door was closed, and the pair finally slowly leaned in, closing their eyes...

"Steve, have you seen my headba-" Hayley, god dammit!
"Its not what it looks like!" Steve panicked and jumped up from the bed, and fell to the floor on his back. By the time he recovered, hayley had already escaped.
"Dude, you ok?" Snot asked as he pulled his friend back up.
Steve took this chance and closed the gap between the pair, leaving Snot in a state of shock and confusion.
Steve moved his mouth, and Snot allowed his tongue to make his way through.
Steve pulled back, and an idea sprang in his head.
"Whoever moans first, loses." He said with a determined look. "Deal."

It was Snot who kissed back, much to Steve's shock, normally he'd be the one to initiate the first move.
He tried to keep down a moan bubbling up his throat.
Snot had other plans, as his hand dived down to meet his growing erection and gripped it painfully tightly.
Steve let out a strangled cry, bringing Snot closer to him in a fit of heat and passion.
Snot kept pumping his hand back and forth, his own erection growing by each moan Steve seemed to make.
Eventually they both grew tired and out of air, and Snot brought his mouth down to Steve's unzipped crotch.
He licked the tip of Steve's penis slowly, almost teasingly, much like when Steve kept sneaking kisses during math, when neither had the attention span for the subject.

He took the full length into his mouth, feeling confident he'd won the contest by all of the sounds Steve made.
Snot licked, sucked, and bit his way until the moment came when Steve blew his load.
The white sticky cum splat in his face as he cringed.

"You moaned," Snot said, grinning confidently.
"You cheated!" He whined.

"So, do you feel confident in kissing this 'mystery girl'?" Snot asked as he wiped his face clean.
"Yeah, I'll do it right now." Steve said, and he moved to peck Snot lightly on the cheek.
"I love you," he whispered, and left Snot alone while he went downstairs.

"...Fuck."