RUN CASSIUS RUN

heavy breathing he ran to the bathroom locking the door behind him. he could hear her calling his name looking for him but he didn't want to waste anytime. pulling out his iPod he quickly went to Facebook messenger pulling up his cousins name.

"Antaya can you tell my dad to come pick me up please. its an emergency"

quickly she began to reply and he hurried to turn the volume down so she couldn't hear the beep.

"I will see what I can do"

"thank you"

just as he locked the iPod sliding it into his pocket there was pounding at the door and she tried opening it. in frustration she started to scream while banging on the door. he crawled to the far corner putting his head between his knees covering his ears.

"LET ME IN! OPEN THIS DOOR NOW!" she screamed

slightly shaking, heavy breathing, heart racing, he slowly stood walking towards the door. as soon as he unlocked the door she immediately pushed it open slamming the door in his face and stubed his toes. he bit his lip trying not to show any pain. but his face was red and his nose slowly started to bleed. touching his nose he saw the blood on his fingers looking up to her with anger.

"What the hell is wrong with you." he calmly said but was very intimidating. speechless to his unexpected response she slapped him and walked towards the kitchen. a little confused he followed after her. when he approached her, she was running a black washcloth under some warm water. turning the water off she turned to him handing it to him with a loving soft smile showing care in her eyes.

"here" she softly said as he slowly grabbed the towel confused.

"uh...thanks" he said pushing his eye brows together looking away from her.

"hey, babe," she said holding up his chin so they could make eye contact. putting his cheeks in between her hands she leaned in kissing him. his eyes went wide but soon shut kissing her back.

"I love you" she whispired placing her forehead on his.