Introduction of Characters

Dadi - Same as IB

Pinky - Positive character not like IB. But bubbly and chirpy.

Tej Singh Oberoi &Shakti Singh Oberoi - Same as IB

Shivaay Singh Oberoi (Nakuul Mehta you cannot have anyone else for that role)

As in IB as businessman, strong and handsome just he is not that arrogant and is a sweet natured. Does not believe in NKK. But does not believe in love as well.

OmkaraSingh Oberoi (KunalJaisingh)

Same as IB he was cute with shayaris before he turned SSO part 2

RudraSingh Oberoi (LeeneshMattoo)

Same as IB Funny as always

Annika Kumar (SurbhiChandna)

Same nature as IB but she is from a middle class family, she is daughter of Vivek and Aarti Kumar. She stays with her brother Sahil who is 2 years younger to her. She works in Grover Industries as a PA. Believes one day her prince charming will come.

Gauri Singh Grover

Sweet Chirpy girl who is daughter of Arjun and Sharmila Singh Grover, owns a studio she is also an artist. Sometimes works with Om.

Soumya Mehra

Rudra college bestie and really hot looking not like IB, all guys in college drool over her but she is not interested in them. She likes to spend time with Rudra. They are inseperable.

KSG (Karan Singh Grover) same as he was in Qubool Hain

Really hot and sharp businessman does not mingle with anyone with people easily. Shivaay and he are college mates and meet on regular basis for work or fun. Gauri is his only sister and pride. Their parents are Arjun and Sharmila Singh Grover. He has a soft corner for Annika.

Mallika Mehra (Same as IB)

Daughter of Vikram and Anamika Mehra, Heir to Mehra Industries...college mate of KSG and Shivaay...has a crush on KSG from college days but never told him...fun and chirpy and very good in her work.

Arjun Sharma (Kushal Tandon - beyhadh)

Annika's bestie they have been together from Childhood. He likes her but never said anything fearing loosing Annika friendship. He works in KSG office as well.

Maya Verma (Jennifer Winget - beyhadh)

She works with Shivaay, his good friend from college like KSG.

Tia Kapoor(Same as IB)

Chosen as bride by Tej for Shivaay as they a big business deal to be done. Just has her mother father has passed away(same as IB). very shrewd and only wants money. She is already married to Dushyant and has hidden the fact to get money from the Oberois.

Hope to get more support from you guys on this FF.