Temporary LOVE

_____ X Character

Temporary love

BAMBAM's POV

I stared down on the floor, looking at my pointy, black shoes of mine. I waited for time to pass by, lost in thoughts, 5 minutes had passed and the cliche piano piece was played. The door swung open and doves started flying in. Everybody stood up and was facing the white, open, area that has been brought in. Little kids started walking in pairs, throwing high up red and white rose petals. The church hall was old, and vintage like, but that was what she liked. She really does love vintage. As soon as the little boys and girls had covered the long red carpet with a trail of petals, an angelic figure had entered the hall, making everybody captivated by just one glance. 

I turned to fix my focus on the lady that was in hands in hand with her best friend, walking down the aisle. The silky, white, dress flowed down from her skinny frame that fitted her. Her long maroon coloured hair, left untied, stayed still as she was slowly making her way to me. There are no description on telling how beautiful she looks right now. The way she walked, the way they made her look like a goddess from the heavens, the way she gazed down on the floor, the look and make up on her face, just for some reason attracted me to her even more. As she glanced up to look at me froze my heart. I just stopped breathing when i saw her light coco eyes, glistering with excitement and nervousness. And as she raised her arm to me, I quickly grabbed it, and as we hooked our arms together, we walked towards to the man that helps lovers to move to a new step of life.

The smell of her perfume lingered around us, the only thing i could hear right now was my heart beating too fast. Every step i took, the time was nearing for our path of life to take a turn. As we were closing by, I could feel her getting tensed, stiff, and shaking even more than usual. She gripped onto my arm tighter and started to whisper, "I don't think i can do this."

"Yah, Yoonri, Don't say that. Anyway you don't really a choice right now, you're in the middle of the aisle walking towards the stairs right now, so to bad," I whispered back to her.

She secretly slapped my arm as we made our pace slower since she was extremely scared.

"Ouch, today is the day where you're suppose to actually act like a lady. So don't do that," I playfully scolded her. "But Yoonri, don't be scared. Look at how far you have made it . You just need a couple of more steps before you can finally fulfil the dream that you, we, always wanted. So just keep looking up, and run towards it because if you don't you're gonna regret not completing this bridge to a new life and experience. So just breathe and carry on walking."

"Fine, but I'm only doing this because i changed my mind. So don't think i was moved by your shitty encouragement," She told me. "But thank you."

We both smiled at each other, her childish smile was like a cupid who shot another arrow into my heart making me fall in love with her even more...like...I can't even be my normal self when I'm around her, she makes me so...little and so soft...eww...HAHA

As we were about to reach, a certain man in black was standing in front of us. When he turned, my stomach twisted in pain as I knew what I had to do next. My dearest hyung, turning around with a nervous smile, yet stunned by the beauty of the woman next to me. Everybody, say hello to Mr. Wang puppy, Jackson.

I held onto Yoonri's hand for a little longer, but she didn't. She took a deep breath, with a smile that I wanted it to be shown at me and not anybody else. And as she stepped in front of me, she let go of my hand and moved forward to the man that took over my place to be next to her. Ya, that's right, she's gonna be Mrs. Wang now...my role has been taken from me...