*notes*

Gorlic- lang from a centria country

I'm so into you, I can barely breathe

Lerd take a moment. I don't like you like that.

Indira indica Azalea
Magic be banned in world and badpeeps try to sniff out users with

Alazea go to little demonstration where guy with white streaked beard shows off his salamander demon friend. He gets peeps to try and control it with their mouths ect.

Alazea smiles at Stef and has a go. She says come or whatever and the demon obeys her and she smiles and scratches it on the head, so the guy perks up. He tells his partners in crime who kidnap her when show is finished. She gets thrown in a horse carriage with a creepy guy who tries it on with her but before he can she uses her magic that she promised herself to never use again. Her fiery power makes the man cower until the carriage stops and Hana pulls open the doors. She takes in his handsome face and sighs with relief until she sees Coron. Hana Haha is confused why she can see him. But Alazea is scared out her mind.

Fraya-name

××××

Hi! Welcome to my book!

First, I hope you enjoy this story; it's based in a fantasy world full of magic and wonderful creatures. The characters may have unusual names *shrugs* cuz I tried to go with a unique vibe. (Lol....?)

This is my story and I don't expect anybody to copy it

Lordums
Ladies
Erels

Indira

sorcerer.

enchanter.

conjuror.

illusionist.

conjurer.

prestidigitator.

witch.

necromancer.

"You and that homicidal, blood thirsty son of a bitch that you call king can burn in hell's realm." She screamed, mustering all her strength to sit upright.

Hana sighed looking at the spit beside his polished boots. Grabbing the reins, Hana guided the horse down the gritty path, much to Alazea's dismay. She held onto the horse for dear life! Fearing toppling over; she pressed her body into it's saddled-back and clung to the horse's mane. The ground swirled. Alazea feared getting down off the horse, she had to escape but needed the right moment. Hana smiled in amusment.

"What are you grinning at!" She demanded as she tightened her grip.

"An idiot who can't ride horses, apparently." He uttered, glancing at the horse's side. Alazea scoffed but kept calm and ignored him. She observed the long fluffy green grass speckled in colourful flower buds. She definitely favoured the beautiful spring over ghastly winter.

"Master," called Coron. "I think I will guide Fighter now." Whether he was referring to the horse or her, Alazea did not know.

Hana came to a halt and gave his companion the reins: before he whistled softly, like the gentle wind. Upon comand a stallion of lightning arived, her eyes glowing white. Her body was dark violet, this nightmare creature stood before Alazea. Hana climbed on it's back and rode slightly ahead whilst Coron kept his eye on Alazea.

She thought frantically, thinking how she could get them to turn around and go to soulbourgh. "If we turned back, you would find my brother." She shouted.

Hansen pulled his horse to a halt, he swirled on his saddle, his grey eyes met hers. "Why would I waste my time doing that?"

Alazea stopped for a minute. "Hes a lot more powerful than me, he can cast spells! Big ones! He knows Olderwins' Book of Spellcraft back to front. Hes a lot more valuable than me!" She yelled lieing her best.

"I'm not going to sell you, I'm not doing this for fun either. It's just orders, nothing personal." He we're

Brave, hopeful, Alazea has exciting dreams of becoming a powerful sorcereres but quickly learns that is more difficult than it seems. Will she and her brother make it to the legendary Academy of magic and will they learn to harness their power?

In a world of darkness and deception, will the siblings and their comrades learn how to protect the world they love and save humanity from the jaws of destruction before time runs out?

Follow the adventure to see their fate unfold!

She is rescued after her first battle with valium forces and taken to underworld
Dimitrios explains she has dark power in her blood from demon mother  and grandfather

When dark forces invade the continent of Centria, and magic is almost extinguished, a young Sorceress arises from the ashes of her fallen country.

On her quest to find the most prestigious and exclusive academy for the magically gifted, she learns the true wrath of her gifts. As malevolent powers spread their control she must learn how to control the dormant power within, before her world is reduced to rubble.

Will she and her companions be ready to save humanity when the time comes?