Chapter One: Regular Day

[Levy-Chan: this story was based off our nicknames, and our random lives, hope you like it!]

3rd Person POV

Chusei and her friends we sitting on the couch at her apartment. Chusei had asked them to come over for movies. After a while they got bored so they decided to take quotes from random songs and take them literally.

"Hello darkness my old friend" Chusei said, jokingly, munching on a piece of popcorn from the bowl in her hand. Chusei had brown hair with matching eyes, pale skin, and had a mix of a 'Smol bean' and 'Emo' appearance.

"I'm right here" Shi says, waving her arms in the air, putting them down a second later to take a sip of her soda with her eyes closed. Shi had black hair and eyes, very pale skin and held the 'Emo' appearance, and a face that told any she didn't like, not to mess with her.

Chusei rolled her eyes, chuckling, "Uh how about, tick tock, make me creak"

"How do i make you creak- uh never mind" Shi sighed, using a book to hit her head.

"Oh I have one!" Seikatsu cheered, "it's the circle of life!" she had her arms in the air. Seikatsu or Seika had brown hair and blue eyes, she had the 'Emo' appearance, both her and Shi loved Yaoi, while Chusei hated it.

"Your name means life, and you aren't a circle" Shi said, "Cuz you can't get around" as she said that she drew a circle in the air.

Chusei started to laugh, "Oh my cupcakes, that's just perfect" she said between laughs.

"Nothing can be perfect" Shi explained.

"You're no fun" Chusei whined, throwing a piece of popcorn at Shi

"Of course I'm not fun, I'm Shi" Shi says, setting her drink down.

"Alright, how about, 'if you love me let me gooooo'" Seika(tsu) sang.

The other two girl pulled her into a hug, "Neither of us are Homo, so that'd be weird" Chusei laughed.

Shi and Chusei both let go, all three laughing, Chusei looked at the time, "it's twelve o'clock"

"TIME FOR ANIME!!!!!!!!!!!" Seika yelled, only to be smacked in the back of the head by Shi and Chusei.

"Quiet!" Shi said, finger to her lips.

The three quieted down, mainly Seika needed to. Chusei got up to play an anime, Tokyo Ghoul, and sat down, on her fluffy couch, to watch the anime. After hours of watching, they finally finished the anime. Shi, who was sitting on one of the extra chairs, and Chusei were still awake, Seika had fallen asleep on the floor.

Chusei checked her watch, seeing the time was 10pm, "Geez we've been up for like, 12 hours" she yawned.

"Ya think?" Shi laughed, getting up to walk into the kitchen.

"Nuuuu, you left me!" Chusei said in a joking tone, making Shi chuckle.

"You do realize that you've done that since we were in middle school, right?" Shi says, putting her popcorn bowl in the sink.

"Yes and I don't care" Chusei said in a sarcastic tone.

"Well it's getting old" Shi laughed, cleaning the popcorn bowl

"So mean" Chusei mumbled, then a second later: "I'm tired" she yawned

"Then sleep" Shi said, putting the bowl away.

"But I don't trust you around a knife and me" Chusei said, giving a Frisk face, pointing towards the knives in the kitchen.

"Well that's good" Shi said, evilly tapping her fingers, "hehe"