The Wanted & Midnight Red

I hear "heartbreak story" by The Wanted playing.

"Oh shit... thats my phone ringing."

i was in the kitchen washing some dishes... you know being a slave and what not for my mother, so my brother grabbed my phone. I asked him who it was and he said it was Jaybird. immediately i fly into the living room to pick up the phone (literally because I tripped)

"Jacinda?"

"Hiiii!" I yelled into the phone. probably bursting his eardrums.

he said "good evening child of god" with the most monotone voice I have ever heard, but his sexy british accent didnt make him sound like a psychopath.

"whats up, Bird?" I asked.

"Im picking you up in a hour with all the lads."

"To go where?"

"Theres a carnival I want to go to."

"Ok, but I might need a little more time than that."

"We'll wait then, Ciao my love."

"Bye Jay.:

I absolutely loved it when he said Ciao. Since I was Argentinean, thats how we say goodbye.

Im happy Im gonna see my boys. Its been a while since I hung out with them. Being with Tom, Max, Nathan, Siva and Jay was always.. ALWAYS a great time.

I met them when they had Midnight Red on their tour. I became a Redhead and on my birthday my mom got them to surprise me at Hibatchi. Ever since then Eric, Anthony, Thomas, Joey and Colton from Midnight Red became a few of my closest friends. Because of them I got the chance to meet my idols: The Wanted. We've hung out before with my best friend Nathalie (who is in love with Max and Colton) Emily a.k.a Mrs.Secharia and Valerie who adores Anthony. Hanging out with all my homies were times I will never forget.

I decided to call Nathalie to come with me. Shes my sister from another mister, where I go she goes. I think she would kill me if I didnt tell her anyway.

"Hammy?"

"Jammy?!"

"What are you doing right now?"

"Absoluetly nothing, porque?"

"Jaybird called me and he invited me to go to a carnival, wanna come?"

"Hell yeah!"

"Ok bye, try to get ready right now." She said bye and I hung up. I made sure that I texted Jay to get her first because I know she'll get ready before me because I take too long.

"Maybe I should start getting ready" I said out loud. As soon as I finished cleaning the kitchen I ran upstairs to my room to pick out some clothes. I knew it was hot out because its summer.

"It probably makes sense to wear shorts, I reckon". Talking to myself, like some crazy person.

I got these light blue jean shorts, and a simple white tank top. I grabbed a bikini to put under just in case we go to the beach or pool. I ran to take a quick shower and I got dressed. Then, I brushed my hair and put some gel and hairpsray on it and I put it in a messy bun.

My phone was ringing and at the same time I heard a car horn. I ran downstairs to see who it was and there was a white van. Walking towards the van I saw Jay come out and I saw everyone. I mean everybody was there in the van.

Thomas, Maxxie and TomTom were in the first row. Anthony and Eric were sitting in the middle. In the back seat sat Joey, Seev, Baby Nath and Colton. Jay and I are gonna sit in the front.

Off we went to the carnival. It was kind of a long drive. The night before the boys had a show and shockingly none of them were tired.... so I thought. All I heard was snoring... Joeys' snoring. I turn around and see everyone knocked out except Colton. Poor Colt I felt bad but it was too funny. The boys looked adorable. Tom was even drooling I think. So I decided to take a selfie. I posted it on IG and tweeted it.

In no time we finally made it. Because Im an asshole I turned around and started yelling and singing like a crazy maniac. Everyone woke up and Tom gave me "the look". You know, the look or stare like he was going to kill me.

Now that everyone is awake. We all get out of the van. There wasnt that many people. It was a pretty place. It was kind of in the Meadowlands. The carnival was in a isolated place. There was a lot of space. Huge parking lot, and a whole lot of road.