✧ O n e ✧

~ Jin ✧

The bright ray of sunshine lit through the clear window into the empty room. I sit on the cushiony sofa as I wait for Dr. So to walk in. I look to my right and notice a white lily sitting on the wooden desk. It reminded me of the type of flower my father use to give my mother on special occasions. I reach over to touch its delicate petals. Its soft texture sends a pleasant and tranquil feeling onto the tips of my fingers. My hand quickly snaps back onto my lap when I hear the door creak open.

"Here's your medication for this month Mr. Kim." Dr. So hands me the orange and white pills in the clear container.

"I decided to double the intake this month. It should control your emotions a lot better and help you keep calm."

"Thank you." I responded as I got up to leave.

A strong grip held onto my arm before I could reach the door knob. "Have you gone to visit your parents at all lately?" he asked.

I felt a knot in my throat. It's been 9 years and I still can't get over the fact that they're gone.

"I haven't had the time to go." I responded in a quiet tone.

"You should go see them. I'm sure they'd be very grateful". I nodded and walked out the small clinic.

As I approach my black truck out in the parking lot, I feel my upper leg vibrate. I reached into my left pocket and pull out my phone. "Hello?" I answered.

"Hey Jin hyung, where you at?"

I hesitated before responding. "Uh, just at the grocery store. Why?" I entered the truck as I fumbled with my keys.

"Oh great! Can you pick up some donuts while you're there?"

I chuckled "Sure thing Tae. Anything else?"

"Nah, that's it. See you when you come
home"

"See ya" I ended the call and sped off to the grocery store.

✧✧✧

So how was the first chapter? Short? I know, i'm sorry xD Don't worry, they should grow a bit longer after the first few chapters. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed, and don't forget to vote :)

~ Aby ミ★