You are my love (a matthew espinosa fanfic)

I am savannah and I wanted to tell you that I had fun writing this book!!

I was so ready I woke up and I was getting ready to go to school and all of a sudden I hear a noise at my window and I thought it was a squirrel land I didn't think anything about it I just finished getting ready. And then I heard a voice and it scared me and it was just carter Reynolds and Matt Espinosa. When they scared me I jumped like ten feet of the ground literally.

Oh and I didn't tell you they have been my best friends since like 1st grade and I know all the MAGcon boys, and the all treat me like a sister and that's how it will always be anyways back to the story.

When I went and took a shower I came out in a towel and the boys whistled and they made me mad I almost punched and I grabbed my clothes and went and got dressed I wore a tank top that had ninja turtles on it and had on the dye shorts and then I put on my Taylor caniff bandana and I came out of the bathroom and just matthew was sitting there on his phone and he asked if I wanted to go to MAGcon and I jumped up and I said yes. So he told me to get packed and I did and we were leaving and did I mention today is the last day of school.

*skip school*