Twilight's Moon

If you like Twilight then you would like my story. I write it on my freshmen year, now I'm on my junior year --almost a senior yay-- at that time I was a super fanatic of Twilight. I was reading Eclipse and as any other girl I fell in love with Jacob Black, I felt so sad he loved Bella but she didn't love him back, that as I was finishing the book I made my own story on my head initially called Mars next to the Moon -- I don't know why I called that xD-- So the point is, I write it, show it to two of my friends and they said it was great and then my friend recommended me this web site to publish it and here I am. The problem is that I'm kind of scared of the copyrights I really hope there's no problems with it because I'm poor and I don't wanna go to jail:P.

I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT:DD I APLOGIZE FOR MY MISS SPELLING, English is not my favorite subject.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That night me and my family were on our living room. They were watching the news, while I Was reading one of my favorite book from my favorite Spanish writer Carlos Cuautémoc Sánchez. I was half mexican, and my Mom urge us to lear proper Spanish. My parents and my older brother were together on the largest sofa and my litte brother was on the floor half asleep. I was on  the intivitual sofa when something on the TV catch my attention. 

-You can admire this amaizing images of Mars right next to our Moon, go out and take a look of it...- I could see it from the screen, a red dot next to a bigger almost full dot.

I didn't pay attention any longer to the TV, I was on my way out to see it. It sure was amaizing, I went back to my bedroom and take my camera out to take some pictures. I came back to the house when my neck got tired and went to my bedroom to finally sleep, I was kind of tired.  After putting on my pijamas and wash my teeth I went to bed. Close my eyes... Suddenly I heard a loud holw, not from my little three month old puppy. I opened my eyes and I saw someone's figure standing in front of my bed on the darkness. Without taking my eyes off from it I turn on a light on. I saw a tall handsome guy, he had a white skin, he made me thing he was sick or something. His eyes were so strange, I had never seen red eyes. His hair was black, he wear a dark polo shirt and skinny jeans. He got closer and sat on my bed.

-Are you afraid?- He ask, his voice was so sweet.

-Why should I be scare?- I was scare.

-You have no idea what I am.- What... was he...?

-No..- I reply with a frightened voice.

He laugh and got closer and closer to me, he touched my cheek, his hand was as cold as an ice cube. Then he sniff me closing his red eyes. He opened them, they had changed from red to black he went to my neck, I was scared but I felt like I couldn't do anything. I close my eyes.

I woke up scared, like when you wake up from a nightmare. No one was in my bedroom and the light was off. "It was a dream" I said in my head "But it felt so real" I had never have a dream so real like this one.

The next morning I couldn't wait for lunch I had to write my dream before I forgot it. Hopinng I didn't forget any detail of my dream I started to write it, and I did't forget any of it. My two best friends Ash and Alex came and sat beside me.

-Where's your luch?- Said Ash, my best friend since middle school. -What are you writing, can I see it?

-I have my cookies and juice and no, I had a dream last nigh, I wanted to write it before I forgot it.

-What was it about?- Ask me Alex.

-If I tell you it would never come true.- I said smilling.

-Did you dream about Will again?- Ash and Alex knew about my crush on Will Marshall captain of the soccer team on our school.

-No it wasn't him this time.

-Well this morning my Mom made me pancakes.- Alex hates when we start talking about guys.

We laugh and start another conversation.

*****

-How was school?- Ask my Dad when he saw me enter the front door.

-It was fine Dad. What are you cooking?

-Pasta come in half an hour okay?

-Okay dad.- I said as I was going towars my room.

I lay down on my bed, I did'nt want to start my homework. Usually when I get bored I go to my closet or drawer and see what I can find. I found an album with pictures of us when we lived in Arizona. Memories came to my head when I saw a picture of me and my very best friend, my cousin Bella.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think I'm gonna stop here, it's a short chapter though. Hope you guys like it.

Thank you so much, If you see any errors please please tell me, I accept any suggestions. The girl on the picture is kind of what I imagine Luna Swan (main characther) will look like, just a little younger.

Princces Bubblegum Away!! xD oknot