CHAPTER 1 - First Friend

Let's go together and visit --

My MESSED up but UNIQUE school

MARISON'S P.O.V.

Hi im Marison Tomlins and yeah im transferring to a school today and eh ? I forgot the school name lol , lame af

But really they said its PRETTY and FANTASTIC there so why not ? Btw my mom and dad owns many companies with my friends parents and yeah , everyone call me rich .

But TO BE HONEST , I.REALLY.HATE.BEING.CALLED.RICH.

I just wanna live like a freaking NORMAL girl , because it looks just like lonely , always in home Because , ofcourse if someone catch me walking and blablabla outside....
Damn maybe im dead rn , they will go catch me , and then .. ugh ! Just some stuff that happens to "FAMOUS" persons , luh.

So me and my mom , ofcourse planned to go to school and make friends !! And so , im happy like REALLY REALLY happy , so this day im packing my bags and everything , ready to go to school it is just like .?? 5:30 am . Lmao im toooooo excited but you know ! haha ! Excited as ever :'D

•••••••••••••••••

Oohhh so , this is my school , it is called , "GREATEST UNIVERSITY"
I hope it looks what it says !

I waited as my mom vanishes at my sight and entered the school.
As i entered i saw ---

Empty school ?! Ahh maybe it is because of , i came early so im just gonna wait here . I sighed before walking and find my room.

I was bit lost , well damn this school is big af ! But i still manage to find it
Hmmmmm... Room #1?! This is 1 here ?!? Why is it at the top ?! ._. also rooms arent arange like - 1 , 7 , 10 like wtf , is this the 'GREAT' for them ? . I think i entered the wrong school , really.

As i entered my room , WOAH , it is quite nice BUT tables and chairs are not yet arrange , oh well i think im gonna fix it by myself.

•••••••••••••••

It was like 2 hours but the students didnt come yet , wtf ? EVEN THE TEACHERS. HOW.

IT HAS BEEN 9:00 but there are students but like , 19 students? ._.
But we started already because i didnt even hestitate to think that they will go here like 12:00 lmao

•••••••••••••••

It is Lunch Time ! Time to go to the Cafeteria , i keep saying hi to the girls here but pffft they aren't friendly at all ! Many are like cool ones ? Pretty ones ? And even nerd ones , i find the nerd ones comfortable with me by the way.

I walked to go to the Cafeteria and

WOW , there are so many foods , i feel like im in Heaven ~0~ the school wasnt that bad , because of ..... FOODS.
I walked to the line and God Damn its so long but you know ! Food is Life .
(Minutes later)
Woah , thank god im now here at front and im readyyy toooo---
I was interrupted to take my food when a group of girls blocked my way and pushed me , WTF.
" Uhm excuse me ?" I told her politely coz i dont want to make any fight .
" Who the f are you to talking to me like that ?! Oh are you the transferee ? Dont you know who AM I ?" the leader said and the girls beside her nodded and glare upon me sitting there like a psycho.
" Dont you know who am i too ?" I smirked and stood up because i feel pissed of this girl.
" Huh ! I dont fking know you little bitch , respect me ! And a bitch like you dont deserve to know my name and my position in this school ! Girls , kick her !" She yelled at them and they started to kick me sooo haaard , fck. The students just looked at me like wtf , dont they care ?!
After a few minutes they leave me there like a rock , im full with blood , ugh i should stood up for myself ! They dont even know who are my parents ! I feel pissed so i stood up not feeling well and just stood at the back of the line again . I sighed.